Nightingale goes east

great to hear that the gig turned out well. I wish I could have been there rocking so hard. Soo Russian rockers are great to have in the audience :headbang:
Waiting for the bootleg, that will be nice to hear!

Gig photos can be found here.

I've already been told about Nightingale's performace thanks to my friend in Moscow. According to him the gig was awesome! :kickass:
Damn, I wish Nightingale could visit St.Petersburg some day... and I've failed as a real fan 'cause of laziness about coming to Moscow :D
Dan, come back soon! :)

Xack said:
What was the setlist?
Nightfall Overture
Raincheck on my demise
One of the lonley ones
Deep inside of nowhere
Into the light
Eternal
Shadowland serenade
Revival
Steal the moon
Journeys end

Encore:
Stalingrad
Black tears
Loosing myself

Encore II:
Invisible

I hope i didn´t miss any song:)

ColdDarkNord said:
it suck trust me
:puke:

hehe well you are lucky enough to find yourself in one of the best beer brewering countries of the world so i can understand your opinion... Pivo Prossim! Czech beer belongs among my favorites !

Im not that hard to convince around beer anyway... :saint:

Happy to hear you had a awasome audience ! Well you kick ass damn it when you play live, so im not surprised

Let us see some more gigs this year!

Hi guys! Greetings from Russian Nightingale fans!! Moscow show was increadible! For me it was the concert of the year for sure! :OMG: :headbang:
Dan, Tom, Eric, Dag - Ksenia from Moscow is here and as I promised I give you a link for the photos (we've added some more photos from The Red Square)
http://www.darkside.ru/show/report.phtml?id=1226

Hope you'll like them!

Once again thank you a lot for the great concert and the wonderful time we had in Moscow! Hope you enjoyed your staying in Moscow,too! For more photos - write to me here

icq - 280 120 783
e-mail: wolfin_darkside@mail.ru