Nightingale live..

Cerebus

Symfoman
Oct 27, 2002
Umeå
Say, if someone wanted to book you guys for a gig, how much would it be and would it fit your schedule this fall? I'm trying to persuade a friend in trying to book you but I guess it's pointless if your hands are full..

If I remember correctly, the story goes- you gotta cover travel and lodging expenses, buy them a case of beer, enjoy a raucus good time, and make them some cash for coming?

cenzu said:
Jim, you are my hero!!!
whre in finland? don't say somewhere north....:kickass:

My concern is Vaasa. The guy that books the local club says he has contacts in Jyväskylä and Turku but that would be for those people to arrange. But nothing more than an inquiry has been made into getting them over so nobody assume that anything is set in stone... or snow... or even fog as of yet. :D

Jim LotFP said:
My concern is Vaasa. The guy that books the local club says he has contacts in Jyväskylä and Turku but that would be for those people to arrange. But nothing more than an inquiry has been made into getting them over so nobody assume that anything is set in stone... or snow... or even fog as of yet. :D

Well If you don't mind, I'll be sleeping over at your place then :)
just kidding... I guess I'll be there anyway. (if it works out...)
Turku would be just fine as well... Jyväskylä sucks a bit...
:Smokin: :headbang: :kickass:

Hope to see Nightingale here.

Gurgelguff said:
N.G have connections to this place. The first N.G drummer ( and T.N drummer as well )Ari Halinoja was born there :rolleyes:

our summer cottage is about 100km from there...
but it would be about an 4 or 5 hour drive there (likewise for Vaasa though)
so that's why Turku would be the best option in my opinion...
though I came all the way to Baarlo for your gig, so I don't think 4 hours driving would be that bad :heh:

Cerebus said:
Say, if someone wanted to book you guys for a gig, how much would it be and would it fit your schedule this fall? I'm trying to persuade a friend in trying to book you but I guess it's pointless if your hands are full..

I think Kenneth summed it up quit well...
I don't know about this fall but sometime early next year (when the new album hopefully has been released) is perhaps to prefer.

Maron said:
Quoting the Pretenders "Don't get me wrong". Any serious suggestion for a gig is always interesting:headbang:

I think it´s strange that you almost never play here in Örebro. Isn´t there any offer to do this sometimes? It could bring some more Örebro fans :headbang: