Nightingale live..

Linköping guys, you have connections here too methinks :)
Skylten may be the crappiest venue ever but some bands actually manage to do something good with it, like when Nile visited our humble town and totally crushed Skylten. Man, that concert was brutal....

Reactions: Skaldir
Oh man around when would this supposed Finnish gig take place? I don't know if I'd haul my ass to Vaasa, Jyväskylä might be pushing it but hell, if you guys would play in Turku I'd totally be there, it's just what, 200-300 kilometers away >_>

Jim LotFP said:
My concern is Vaasa. The guy that books the local club says he has contacts in Jyväskylä and Turku but that would be for those people to arrange. But nothing more than an inquiry has been made into getting them over so nobody assume that anything is set in stone... or snow... or even fog as of yet. :D
Yes Jim, please make it happen! :worship:

Having them here in Jyväskylä would totally rock but I have to say it would be pretty impossible to skip it even if only a Vaasa concert happened :)

madu said:
Oh man around when would this supposed Finnish gig take place? I don't know if I'd haul my ass to Vaasa, Jyväskylä might be pushing it but hell, if you guys would play in Turku I'd totally be there, it's just what, 200-300 kilometers away >_>

I'm going to get my ass just about anywhere where they play if they come to Finland.
I'd even make my fiancé come along! :Smokin:

Nefilim said:
when Nile visited our humble town and totally crushed Skylten. Man, that concert was brutal....

I really had to laugh a few times when reading this. :lol:
Yeah, deathmetal bands can be very impressive sometimes.

@cenzu
what's a fiancé?

Cerebus said:
Say, if someone wanted to book you guys for a gig, how much would it be and would it fit your schedule this fall? I'm trying to persuade a friend in trying to book you but I guess it's pointless if your hands are full..

hei,

I once compiled a list of things to be considered when figuring out how much money it would be, but I couldn´t give a definite figure, because it depends on too many things. If you want to read that, it´s here.

Luckily for you, Sweden should cost less than USA, because many things are simpler then or not on the list anymore :) but the basic organization stuff is the same.
Your friend should calculate what he´s able to offer, based on projected sales and ticketprices vs the costs, and then you could mail NG directly and ask, if not this fall, maybe for a later date. And I don´t think contract details like money are discussed in public ;)

Cenzu: congratulations to your engagement! :)

First of all, this is my first post here so warm greetings to you all!

Just here to say it would be more than amazing to finally see Nightingale in Finland after you guys have released the new album. You are planning a tour anyway? so how about it... Oulu, Helsinki? It would be a total :headbang: mayhem!

Hopefully be seeing you in 2007!