nightingale

Allan said:
I think Swano has fallen victim to what we call the "jantelov" (Swedish people might understand it). My dictionary says the English equivalent is "the who-do-you-think-you-are attitude" :erk: , that sounds mighty stupid though, so I guess it's only big here in Denmark :cool: .

Those quotes sound very bigheaded though, you deny that? :Spin:

Is there anyone who hasn't been called gay by Mehdi? o_O

Oh go on then, I'll treat myself...
Can somebody please tell me what's big headed about liking and being proud of what you create? GOD I hate "Jantelagen".

Embla said:
Thank god for female wisdom. I jest you not.

I shall, from now on, be a good girl and not not tease those less fortunate gray-matter-wise...
thank you dear but i'm not a female. it's not me on the avatar. i'm a male i think *checks down* yep. i am.

mehdi I E E E your i's and your e's ah nefilm you missed it

and mehdi is famous. haha okay a bit. *e-kissing mehdis butt*

Enough FFS!

kindergarten.gif

ah people dont post wasteless posts i want to check the whole forum out for today but now im posting in 5 threads cause you lot dont shut up :mad:

Embla said:
Oh go on then, I'll treat myself...
Can somebody please tell me what's big headed about liking and being proud of what you create? GOD I hate "Jantelagen".

No, but in telling everybody how well it turned out and comparing it to classics, it had an air of bragging. No need to do that is there? Just let people make up their mind about it.
As for "Janteloven", it isn't all bad I think, modesty is healthy to a certain point.

As for Mehdi not being famous, I know more of his songs than Swano's :p , I'm so untrendy.

Talking about Swano, or rather his work, I think Crimson II is really really REALLYYYYYYYYYY disapointing compared to the first one.
Sequels...

i like this thread.

hell, we even have swanö's wife here, eh? well, miss, please tell your husband that im a great fan of his work and i really love most of his stuff. but, hey, lets face it, those things that mehdi put down...well, yeah, those ARE pompous.

Don Corleone said:
but, hey, lets face it, those things that mehdi put down...well, yeah, those ARE pompous.

no no no, whats wrong in saying that 'man, this one is fucking great' about every single song you did? :lol: