Nightingale

hej

\m/
Apr 22, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
Which is Nightingale's best album? I've never heard a single song by them but I like Dan's other projects like EoS and his solo work. So yeah, what is their best album? I listened to a clip at The End Records and I liked it. I missed growling vocals though, so is all Nightingale songs clean singed or are they mixed?

hej said:
Which is Nightingale's best album? I've never heard a single song by them but I like Dan's other projects like EoS and his solo work. So yeah, what is their best album? I listened to a clip at The End Records and I liked it. I missed growling vocals though, so is all Nightingale songs clean singed or are they mixed?

All clean vox. I prefer "I" and "Alive Again" myself. Both are close to perfect.

All the four Ngale-CDs are great shit, and Im having a hard time trying to tell which one is better.. They`ve all got their moments (or songs) høh.. but if I really have to rank them, it would end up like this:

1. Alive Again
2. The Breathing Shadow
3. The Closing Chronicles
4. I

BUY EM ALL!

~nightfall~ said:
All the four Ngale-CDs are great shit, and Im having a hard time trying to tell which one is better.. They`ve all got their moments (or songs) høh.. but if I really have to rank them, it would end up like this:

1. Alive Again
2. The Breathing Shadow
3. The Closing Chronicles
4. I

BUY EM ALL!

AND BUY THEM IN ORDER!! For some reason I liked em that way. My favorite probably is the breathing shadow believe it or not!

yeah. the breathing shadow fuckin rules!!!
i think is the best album.. why? don't know, but i think it gives me the strongest 'nightingale' feeling...
seems like all the other albums are way too influenced, but seems that TBS is very true and original.
great album..

all the albums are great, as usual on dan's work.

I'd say Closing Chronicles and Alive Again are the best
but people as you can see differ
but Deep Inside of Nowehere and Revival just rule

Buy them chronologically, I think it's the only thing to do. Besides, The Breathing Shadow rules.

So buy them like this:

Breathing Shadow
Closing Chronicles
I
Alive Again

Alive Again is probably the best of the albums, although I have to agree with Kajor, TBS is by far the most original one.