NIGHTMARE AT SEA

I'm hoping all the rennies out there bring their garb, should make for a fun and much more interesting time ; )
Next Spring there is going to be a Prog/Power metal cruise to the Caribbean. It's called... Nightmare at Sea. Announcements of lineup and itinerary are forthcoming. (as in soon!)
All good things come to those who wait, both concepts considered, but to have a stage / venue the size we wanted, there really is only one answer, you need a major Cruise size vessel.
This sounds awesome! I'm all for playing the pirate! Got the hat and everything! :lol:
l_e347257a537e4d1f870d71887347a1ce.jpg

And metal and pirates?! Well those are just about two of the coolest things that you could possibly combine. Bands of the likes of Alestorm, Swashbuckle, and Running Wild ... all on the same festival?! I can't wait to hear more! :headbang:

Lance - I like your thinking - You DO think big!! I hope you can pull it off!! If you do - I will be there!! Lived in the USVI (get it - Sava "VI" Man??) for over a year and it was heaven!! Just couldn't make a living!!

Seriously - what are the REAL odds of this happening?? Also - I vote for SIX MINUTE CENTURY to be aboard!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

For one- what Lance said!!!!

For two- Here I thought that "VI" was a Roman 6........... DOH!

Lance - I like your thinking - You DO think big!! I hope you can pull it off!! If you do - I will be there!! Lived in the USVI (get it - Sava "VI" Man??) for over a year and it was heaven!! Just couldn't make a living!!

Seriuosly - what are the REAL odds of this happening?? Also - I vote for SIX MINUTE CENTURY to be aborad!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

(COUGH) (COUGH) :zombie: (HACK) o_O (LaaaaaaaaaNNNNNNNCE!) (Adjusts Mom Hat for the appropriate response)

Soon!

We're working pretty tirelessly to put together THE best Fest possible (at sea!) and we've fought daily temptation to announce anything preliminary.

I CAN say- it's gonna fucking RAWK! :kickass:

tell you what, when there has been at least 200 different people asking then perhaps we'll announce it ; )
at the moment, there isn't enough interest posted for us to put in the time and effort...believe me we're all very busy already,
and have put in a lot of time on this already.....but before we put down the major $$$ on this baby, we need to see some support for the general idea.