Nightmares by the sea

LuminousAether said:
Whatever you do, do NOT check out Buckley's live album called Mystery White Boy something or other as it is one of the worst albums to ever get pressed. Pure and utter vocal wankery.

Well, to be honest that's one of the reasons I can't stand him. His singing is just lame, I hate the whole wailing thing it sounds like someone is killing a cat. So I'll have to avoid that album like the plague :)

I like him live, then you may sense all the feelings he put in every particular song.. that's truly amazing, like I heard happy beggar singing in the street.. I would like to reach his level of emotions someday. Ufff...

I won't, don't worry
tongue.gif

living_dead_squid said:
Congratulations, your one of the first people to confuse the living shit out of me
cool.gif
hehe, I'm not sure whether it was compliment :lol:
However, making sb's shit confusing seems to be hard act to swallow..
I feel special then :D

that SOMEBODY, which is someone to me.. that one, who knows I have veeeryyy biiig nose, yet he likes my general look enough to rub the nose exclusively :lol:
[guess it's mostly determined by 2 other elements] ;)

living_dead_squid said:
He? whos he? I'm lost. You make no sense, I love it! :D
I'm aware you can only sense nonsense in my senseful statements.. ;)
Seems I'm born complicator ..hehe.

..but gravely speaking: I'm pretty sure, that sb will see clearly through it and find that hidden sense.. yeah, he'll find.. and at last: he knows who he is.. just ask him to reveal ..hahahaha.