Nightmares!!!!!

I dreamt I was in a violent plane crash, and then (I was awake for this one) a plane in Tanzania crashed the next day... made me do a quadruple take....

Originally posted by neal
wow. were you like watching 'the ten comandments' before bed an shit? thats pretty crazy.
-neal

---------------
Nope, wasn't watching anything like that....smoked a fat blunt, but hell, nothing different from any other night!!...I've had other crazy "religious" dreams like that, but none that I remember with so much detail.

Had a wet dream once. :lol:

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Tee,your nightmare,w/you swimming in the turquoise water,kind of reminds me of something in the Mothman Prophecies,if you've ever seen it.This woman has a similar dream-and she has it often-where she is swimming in an ocean,everything's dark and there are boxes all around her,and then some disembodied voice is calling out to her to wake up...very odd.

No, I didn't see Mothman Prophecies. And this begun when I was 9, even less I believe, so, there hardly was an influence for it. From what I heard, it has to do with my, yes, laugh, former life. Hehe...

scary dreams are bad enough but the ones I hate the most involve me finding large sums of money, or gold, but usually crisp stacks of cash; then I wake up and in those few seconds before I'm fully aware, I still think I have the money, and then comes the crushing knowledge that I am as fucking poor as ever :p

the best dream I ever had was a wild sex romp with the beautiful bisexual native american chick who works in my agency.
liebe086.gif

as for me, thanks. (although I look like shit on that pic, I travelled for 7 hours to reach Budapest to spend the NewYear's Eve with her and her friends. at this moment, in McDonalds, I was dead meat. :bah: )
as for her, I think she's Miss World, but she doesn't wanna hear about it. LOL

i had a dream once where i got into a street brawl with some frogs and toads

another one where this giant dinosaur thing keeps chasing me around and killing everything in its path