Nightwish Culture Room Concert

AkiraRose

I am a Fallen Angel
May 24, 2007
in your mind
This show was kick ASS!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Paradise Lost was alright, then again I haven't really listened to their music, but the beat was great, even through my ear plugs. :loco:

But when Nightwish came on, Greykiller, my little sister, and I went up close to the railing on the balcony and started taking LOADS of pictures. I took almost 100 pictures and all of them are pretty damn good. I just wish I had Empress' camera, talk about a good camera. :worship:

I took my ear plugs out when Nightwish came onstage, because its a stupid thing to wear ear plugs when they came onstage!

TheCultureRoom.jpg

THewholegroup.jpg

Marcocrazygrin.jpg

Awsomeshot.jpg

Anettechillandlaughin-1.jpg

Heyshorty.jpg

There are more pictures on my photobucket account here. Enjoy!!!

Thx for posting these pics!! :worship:
They are indeed really good, but I can't check out the other piccies on your photobucket account because I need a password :erk:

You have some excellent pictures, both here and on your facebook. There's definitely something to be said for balcony pictures when the balcony is as close as yours appears to have been. It definitely looks like fun was had by all :]

It was INSANE!! my sister took most of the shots, though halfway through the concert i had to take my camera from her cuz i was afraid that she's loose it on the stage. LOL What was really cool was the fact that Anette came over a bunch of times where we were standing on the balcony and looking straight at my sister and i!! it was great! and Emppu was always over by us, and he would look at us and be like.. i cant hear you... and my sister and i and the girl that was sitting next to us wouls scream and holler... it was awsome!!

I pout though because i missed A GREAT shot of him resting his chin on the bottem of his gutiar. I just hope Empress got the shot! Cuz then i'll nick it from her... LOL

Wow. I've gotta say. That photo of Marco in front of the crowd is 1000 times better than any photo I got -- mine didn't come out as well. I was right up on the front though, against the stage. I'm just out of sight in your photos.

One thing I did get those was a few decent video clips. Check out the youtube account where I uploaded the video here.

And that's only a few of what I got. My favorite vid is Sahara.

Also, when writing a preview for the concert for a local newspaper, I got an interview with Tuomas. My review of the kickass concert (as well as Orlando's show) is at
The Metal Press blog. The interview will be up soon.

Great shots. Thanks for sharing. You might like the vids I got :D

So you must be the one by Marco's bum there??? LOL

Balcony's do tend to be a great place to get good photos, the only downside is that the damn speakers were getting in my way most of the time. I can edit those out with cropping tools and photoshop, but it kills the picture usually.

I'll try to watch the vid's later, my internet's being slow tonight and the vid itself wont go past 17 seconds... :cry:

Well i watched them all, and if only you had panned just a LITTLE farther over you would have probably seen my sister and i at the railing... LOL But if you did and saw two blondes standing behind the speakers and then a brunette behind the crazily bouncing blone.. tyhat would have been me!!:headbang: