NIGHTWISH!

Got my tickets for a few shows Phoenix, Albuquerque, and San Antonio, so it will be a road trip week for me and my two daughters.

Bleh. I'm so bummed out... I won't be able to see them because I'll be at university in the UK when they're here.

So many great shows I'll be missing this fall.... Sonata Arctica, Finntroll, and now Nightwish.

Bleh. I'm so bummed out... I won't be able to see them because I'll be at university in the UK when they're here.

So many great shows I'll be missing this fall.... Sonata Arctica, Finntroll, and now Nightwish.

You fail! :-D

You're coming to the Dark Tranquility show, right?

After the last two shows that I bought tix for, only to have them cancel, I'm hesitant to buy them this early....

--Mike

Last time the only show on their website was the NE Metal & Hardcore Fest. This time the full tour is up. And since we're all aware that the problem from before is a person no longer in the band, there's not much to worry about.

Brax - not sure about the presale, but they go on sale at the HOB Anaheim box office on the 21st. I refuse to pay ticketbastard so I'll make the 10 minute drive from work to the HOB and buy them there........