More Female Fronted Bands...

And not a female fronted band....

But any "operatic/gothic" metal stuff.....Devil Doll did it first. Then later, the female vocals on 'Dies Irae' are really great. They don't sound cliche or anything at all.

I would love to see The Gathering live someday... One of my favorite bands, and I never had the chance to see them live...
I WAS going to fly to see them in NY last year, but they cancelled the show the DAY BEFORE! The venue went out of business, not enought time to re-schedule the show...

Angrafan said:
I would love to see The Gathering live someday... One of my favorite bands, and I never had the chance to see them live...
I WAS going to fly to see them in NY last year, but they cancelled the show the DAY BEFORE! The venue went out of business, not enought time to re-schedule the show...

Anekke (The Gathering) is pregnant, we will not see her for a time..

Sautherom said:
Anekke (The Gathering) is pregnant, we will not see her for a time..
no, she's not :p
The baby was born a few months ago.. And they played a live show in the Netherlands (DVD recording and all)....
They won't play a gig for a while, but it's because they are writing/recording new music :)

I don't know....I was thinking along the lines of Josie and the Pussycats or Vixen! :loco:

Just kidding! I'm not to up on my female fronted bands, but I've never seen Nightwish! Sharon and the Within Temptation boys would be awesome to see also! I wouldn't mind seeing Doro or even a reunion with Warlock either!

edgeofthorns said:
I don't know....I was thinking along the lines of Josie and the Pussycats or Vixen! :loco:

Just kidding! I'm not to up on my female fronted bands, but I've never seen Nightwish! Sharon and the Within Temptation boys would be awesome to see also! I wouldn't mind seeing Doro or even a reunion with Warlock either!

Did you mean the band Charon from Finland? If so... they are my fav goth metal band hands down! And the the first Poisonblack album was fab! :headbang: