NINJA TURTLES QUESTION

spitzs lazy eye

Look me in the eye!!!
May 20, 2005
I recently found a TMNT figure on eBay called Antrax. It was listed under Anthrax. Ive never seen one of these before, just wondering if this has got to do anything with the band what so ever? Anybody?

Mr.Ju said:
what are you fuckin 5??
what are you 3? Star Wars man. :D Did it occur to you that some of the TMNT creators might be fans of the band? make sense now Jar Jar?

spitzs lazy eye said:
I recently found a TMNT figure on eBay called Antrax. It was listed under Anthrax. Ive never seen one of these before, just wondering if this has got to do anything with the band what so ever? Anybody?
That ebay seller is either full of shit or dumb. Here is the 1992 Playmates TMNT line:

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/1992.htm

the only thing TMNT and Anthrax have in common is that Danny has his signature guitar with the TNMT on it
photos.php

Do you guys remember clay_was_taken? He was just 'clay' on this board.
He posted a link to that Antrax turtle a LONG time ago. I don't know if he owned it or not, but God, I miss that dude.

Mr.Ju said:
jackasses
I'd like to go to some messageboard and be the 'cool guy' and call people jackasses and such. Man, that would be cool.
But I HAVE A LIFE.

ThraxDude said:
I'd like to go to some messageboard and be the 'cool guy' and call people jackasses and such. Man, that would be cool.
But I HAVE A LIFE.
I want to be a webforum moderator and sit in front of a computer all day and moderate peoples posts and replys and tell people what and what they cant say and how your not suppose to call people names and i want to drive a honda civic and download playstation games and pc games becouse thats how exciting my life is.Yeah thats what i want to do.:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: