No Charlie at the Portland Oregon show?

Bloodii Wolf

New Metal Member
May 10, 2010
Oregon
Where was Charlie during the Portland show last night? Anyone know? The fill-in kinda looked like him, but it clearly wasn't!

I took the tweet Scott said as Charlie's back in Chicago until they hit that stop, then he joins back in.

But who knows?

This news can fuck right off. Who wants to see Anthrax play ATL in it's entirety without Charlie after they've already got one scab member on lead guitar? If anybody hears an update on Charlie's status please post it here.

I've asked Scott twice on twitter, no response.

This news can fuck right off. Who wants to see Anthrax play ATL in it's entirety without Charlie after they've already got one scab member on lead guitar? If anybody hears an update on Charlie's status please post it here.

You should be glad you're still getting some rare songs since he's missing some gigs - perfect excuse for them to revert to the stale greatest hits setlist.

If Charlie is missing gigs, it's for a legitimate reason - it always has been since the legal trouble started over the Summer.

You should be glad you're still getting some rare songs since he's missing some gigs - perfect excuse for them to revert to the stale greatest hits setlist.

If Charlie is missing gigs, it's for a legitimate reason - it always has been since the legal trouble started over the Summer.

I really don't think anyone blames Charlie for missing some shows, I think the problem lies more with the idea that they sold the tickets and never let anyone know that this might happen. Charlie is a VERY important part of the band and when he's not there, he is missed. He should absolutely take it as a compliment that Anthrax fans want him there and are dissapointed when he's not.

I really don't think anyone blames Charlie for missing some shows, I think the problem lies more with the idea that they sold the tickets and never let anyone know that this might happen. Charlie is a VERY important part of the band and when he's not there, he is missed. He should absolutely take it as a compliment that Anthrax fans want him there and are dissapointed when he's not.

Charlie/Anthrax may not have known this when the tour was announced/tickets went on sale. There's so few details about the legal stuff out there, that it's really hard to say who knows what and when...

Charlie/Anthrax may not have known this when the tour was announced/tickets went on sale. There's so few details about the legal stuff out there, that it's really hard to say who knows what and when...

Then why not tell folks via the internet ahead of time once they know? Seems like they just don't want to risk selling a few less tickets.

I'll be at the HOB in Chicago friday night. I'm just curious as to whether Charlie will.

I'll say this - John Dette was a fantastic stand in for Chuck & Lombardo during the Soundwave tour.