No news from alan1990 :(

Sly

Feb 8, 2006
Grenoble, FRANCE
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I recently tracked an album for a thrash band and needed someone to edit the drums, I finally chose alan1990 on this forum. I heard some of his works and thought he was the good guy to work with.
He gave me an access to a dropbox where I could upload all the files, and I sent the payment at the beginning of august.
I had a last contact with him on august 3rd, he told me that a storm took his internet connection but it should be OK now, and that we would upload one part of his work very soon.
Unfortunately I have no news from him since that day, it seems he didn't log on the forum and nothing changed in the dropbox folder, just like he can't connect to internet. I'm a bit worried right now because the band wants to record guitars, bass and so on, but I have no news at all, even by email.

Do you guys ever work with him ? I really hope I get some news soon :(
He's from Arizona so I hope nothing happened to him, like a storm or tornado :-/
What do you think of all that ? He really looked like a serious guy...

can't say that name is too familiar but then again, I don't know everyone on here. Try sending a couple more PMs to him and give it a few more days. Thats about all I could suggest

oh, and don't pay in advance anymore, at least not the full amount

Life lesson number 1 - don't give payment before you get the finals.

Life lesson number 2 - don't be cheap. Pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

Dont take this as me patronising you, just two simple rules that will save you allot of headaches in the future.

Alternatively just pay me to do the work like I offered in the first place.

can't say that name is too familiar but then again, I don't know everyone on here. Try sending a couple more PMs to him and give it a few more days. Thats about all I could suggest

oh, and don't pay in advance anymore, at least not the full amount

+1, It always ends bad :)