ATTENTION i have an idea sneap forum DROPBOX

mick good idea...i was just thinkin basically cuz say we go in now and dl everything in there...its obivously gonna be updated alot if it starts to catch on quick so then more and more shits gonna be piling up...i think itd be a good idea if there was just something in there to state which ones are new and which ones arent

yup i'll make an index file then in the main directory for update indexing

if anyone else wants to join up and cant get through to catharsis (if his pm folder is still full) you can send me a pm with your email address (the one you use for dropbox) and i'll invite you to the sneap folder

its okayish - i prob have the most amount of crap in there - not much samples but shit loads of impulses & some sound effects etc - we need more people & crap to add to it - its a good idea if it could kick off a little more

Good idea. By the way, does anyone plan to use the Sneap Forum FTP that I set up anymore? The last uploaded files are from last year. I'm considering shutting it down if it's no longer of use to anyone.

I was going to pop in and recommend that we *just use this*, as it's more general and accessible (get a decent FTP browser plugin, for fuck's sake...) and gives control to *forum members* and not algorithms designed solely to remove anything resembling convenience from existence.

There's no need to reinvent the wheel so many times over... just in the last few months we've seen the chatroom and several discussions on file sharing methods, so if we're going to so completely neglect structures that already do *everything* we want why don't we just drop the forum itself and all raise some fucking carrier pigeons?

Jeff

I agree with Ermz on the fact you guys have to know some have bad d/l and u/l speed. I live in a residency where we don't have the choice for internet, we have to use the local installation which limits my download to a point it is impossible to stream most youtube videos "on the go"

Would you please invite me? Mick isnt online since a few days and catharsis inbox is full...

regards!