No Ozzfest

KMADD said:
Actually I liked korn up to Life Is Peachy. Then they became a hip-hop cover band
after that! Same with Slipknot up to IOWA but vol.3 is horrible sounds more like
Stone Sour then Slipknot.

I hate Life is Peachy and I liked a few songs off of what ever that one that came after peachy ... thing about them is back in like 94 or so when their 1st vid came out for Shoots and ladders ... that was THE heaviest thing on Mtv or any other channel No VH1 Classics Metal Mania yet! so they have did atleast a little something to Keep metal alive in the mainstream view which you have to have you need Shit mallcore bands to introduce the younger generation to heavy music if they have yet to be then its up to them to dig deeper and find the REAL METAL gems .. I mean shit I got my start in metal with Glam/Hair when I was 11 - 12 years old and it progressed from there ... I'm Sorry What were we talking about:loco:

KMADD said:
Ozzfest. Disappointed in the Anthrax news but Im still going. I love all that Scandanavian metal! Plus Sabbath and Maiden! :headbang:

I dont know if I will ... prolly not though I do want to see Maiden before I die but! putting up with many a thousand fucking morons and bad american shitmetalcore, heat, more Idiots more mediocre bands to see 3 great bands and then be put to sleep by sabbath .. who do play their set perfect .. but damn Boring send em to the nursing home already

People are acting like Anthrax would carry the fucking OZZFEST if they were on there... Enough already! It's not like they were all that back in the day...
Fucking dorks in Hawaiian shorts & cartoon character t-shirts! Fuckin' A!!!!
Don't get me wrong I was a fan back then & still listen to some of their stuff, but let's get real here...

sixxswine said:
KoRn & Knot are on the skids & due to lack of sales will be thing of the past in the next couple of years...
Can't wait! There's always a chance they will have other projects...
Damn...

hahaha Oh yeah thats the unfortunate downfall of being mainstream ... I wonder if maybe in another 10-20 years if they will pull the reunion shit like everybody is doing now ... I'm sure that would be classic comedy :Spin:

sixxswine said:
People are acting like Anthrax would carry the fucking OZZFEST if they were on there... Enough already! It's not like they were all that back in the day...
Fucking dorks in Hawaiian shorts & cartoon character t-shirts! Fuckin' A!!!!
Don't get me wrong I was a fan back then & still listen to some of their stuff, but let's get real here...

I couldnt care less about Anthrax at the moment hahaha I do like the Idea of Dan Spitz being back ... after he left it was NEVER the same Sound of White Noise was the last Great Anthrax album and I love it to this day along with P.O.T and Uphoria and Disease .. but shit lets just hope for some new SAINT fuck the Thrax

Really I lost interest in Anthrax when john bush joined the band. Sound Of White
Noise is horrible I know they put out heavier records with Bush. I just wanted
to see Anthrax with Joey in the band. I've never seen the old school lineup!

sixxswine said:
Mudvayne & a band like System of a Down are what is wrong with the majority of Nu-Metal. There are a couple of bands that do it well, but overall very few...

If you want to call Mudvayne and System Of A Down NU-METAL, I would have to disagree with you and say they are 2 bands that are doing something right. Both MV & SOAD have managed to atleast sound like themselves, you know imediately that it is them.

JonnyD said:
:OMG: I love that album its one of my top 10 of all time records ... IMO It is their most Mature album to date hahaha ... I really bit my tounge hard there

I agree. I don't dislike Belladonna era stuff, but they were frankly silly. I enjoyed them live but I never cared a whole lot for their discs except TSOWN. That's the only one that I listen to now.

Bryant

Sorry johnny and I know you saved me from one of your thrashings! :D :loco: But I loved stuff like Among The Living and
Spreading The Disease. And I was looking forward to hearing Anthrax with
John Bush in it. I used to have Delirious Nomad and Symbol Of Salvation
from Armored Saint on cd back in the day. But the music on SOWN was way different
from anything they put out in the past. It's kind of like and I will use
Metallica for example. From And Justice For All to the LOAD cd. I was
seriously dissapointed. But different strokes for different folks everybody
has different tastes for music. But on a lighter note I did see Anthrax on
the Sound Of White Noise tour because Quicksand and White Zombie
were on that bill also and I also seen them in Chicago with Life Of Agony
and here again in 96 with The Misfits and Cannibal Corpse so I was supporting
the Bush era Anthrax all these years anyway!!! :tickled: :Spin: