Nobody cares about Charlie's industrial track!

We want a new album with Dan Spitz and Joey Belladonna, not somewhere in between!

That would be fucking awesome if Dan Spitz would write with them. Sounds like he isn't interested though. The band is a total drama club. He is probably better of selling watches than deal with all the drama within the band. He probably would get fired before he was even hired :loco:

I think that Rob sounds fine, but he just doesn't look like he fits in on stage. Not sure about his writing skills. The albums he was on were my least favorite Anthrax albums

Slayer is the only band in the big four that pretty much has it's original line up. I like Rob. I like Robs work on wcfya, momd, and gote. I wasn't crazy about his work on that worldwide feed of a big four show. I thought Joey was particularly amazing. I agree with the comment about learning spitz's solos. Metalheads are purists and don't really subscribe to the improvisational noodling. Just my two cents. I'm sure an original release could make me shut up.

Yeah, I mean he can play. I don't care who lpays the leads just want some new material to sink my teeth in! I do think Spitz was a very original player who wrote some very memorable solo's, never mindless shredding in any of his leads!

I have been watching a lot of videos with Rob in them. He looks like he would be better fit in Monster Magnet or one of those biker bands lol. I am sure he can play good. I just don't know much about him. He does look kind of odd though with the tight pants, bushy long hair, and purple guitar. i know it's lame to care about how a guy looks. But he really looks out of place in this band on stage. Has very little stage presence or charisma.

Rob doesn't hardly move on stage while Scott & Frankie are acting like wild maniacs, i don't like his cap, does he even go to bed with it? lol i didn't like Bush's gay hat back in the '90s either, anyone remember it? i don't care if Thrax change their style to wearing underpants and rubberboots lol as long as they continue as a band, Anthrax will always be my favorite live-band, with or without indian hairdresses, bermuda shorts, gay hats, underpants and rubberboots. if only they would put out some new music, if so then i could live without Home Sweet Home (Safe Home Pt. 2), Toast To The Extras Pt. 2 or stuff like that. and i also don't wanna hear lame covers like The Bends or Exit.

If Spitz has written a memorable solo, I have yet to hear it. Keep Rob in the band. He's an adequate lead guitarist and an INEXPENSIVE producer.

Slayer is the only band in the big four that pretty much has it's original line up.

Metallica almost has the original lineup. Not counting Mustaine's time in the band. I consider the original lineup to be the recording lineup. Lots of people are in bands before they get signed. If Cliff didn't die, he could still be in the band today. Jason was in for another 16 years or so, and Rob has been in since 2003.

I agree with the comment about learning spitz's solos. Metalheads are purists and don't really subscribe to the improvisational noodling. Just my two cents. I'm sure an original release could make me shut up.

I agree too. I don't think that a band should play the song exactly as it was on the album, otherwise, why not just listen to the album instead of going to the show. Tweaking the solo, maybe adding a little part here and there can be refreshing. But the solo should remain fairly close to the original to where its still recognizable. Someone else posted something on here saying if you're going to change the solo, why not change the lyrics and the chords while you're at it. Listen to the studio version, and the 1998 Reunion version of Black Sabbath's Paranoid. Iommi does the solo almost the same but changes it up at the end. I think its a good representation of tweaking a solo, but not to the point where its unrecognizable.

IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG OUT OF THE U.S :Shedevil::Shedevil:
If someone can download it and post the link........
Thanx for the not-americans :Smokedev: