Nobody cares about Charlie's industrial track!

If Spitz has written a memorable solo, I have yet to hear it. Keep Rob in the band. He's an adequate lead guitarist and an INEXPENSIVE producer.

At this point Anthrax doesn't need 'cheap' or 'adequate'. They need THE BEST. They realistically have about 1 shot left to turn things around. If this next album and touring isn't amazing they will be done as a band.

I think if Danny Spitz was back in the band again it would add more to the stage presence, get more hype, and will have a lot better guitar playing and song writing. I will take that over 'cheap producer' and 'adequate lead guitarist' any day.

Not to mention the songs will sound how they are supposed to sound live.

Stage presence? That's why they have the matching T-shirts. lol Perhaps they could all wear caps like Rob's.

Honestly, if they gave Rob more solo time per song, drop the leash once in a while, fans would warm up to him.

Rob may be a good producer but i think Anthrax should get Andy Sneap or Neil Kernon, they are well known in the metal world and they know how metal has to sound, or they should get a really "big" guy to produce their next album, not for the sound but for business reasons, we all know the soundproblem of "Death Magnetic" but Rubin is the world's most famous producer, it would help Thrax to get more recognition, don't let him touch the mixing console lol, just put his damn famous name on the next Thrax record or get Bob Rock, the same like with Rubin, don't let him touch the mixing console or give you any advices, we don't wanna hear Anthrax's version of "Load/Reload" or Thrax's "St. Anger" in 2011, just put his damn name on your next album then Anthrax will top the billboard charts and we get to see them playing headliner-shows in arenas.

maybe the choice of producers and mixers was part of the problem in 'Thrax in the Bush-era?, in the Belladonna-era they had Alex Perialas (well known for producing Thrash and it worked), Mark Dodson (well known metal producer & mixer, Metal Church, Suicidal Tendencies), POT was mixed by Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero (Metallica, G n' R) then they had Dave Jerden (Alice In Chains) and they went more in the grunge direction (still successful), the downfall came with Stomp 442, produced by the Butcher Brothers (they worked with big artists like John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Sting, Cypress Hill but they had no production-experience with metal at all and it didn't work), Vol. 8 (no famous producer or mixer, no album sales), WCFYA (no famous producer or mixer, no big deal)

Rob may be a good producer but i think Anthrax should get Andy Sneap or Neil Kernon, they are well known in the metal world and they know how metal has to sound, or they should get a really "big" guy to produce their next album, not for the sound but for business reasons, we all know the soundproblem of "Death Magnetic" but Rubin is the world's most famous producer, it would help Thrax to get more recognition, don't let him touch the mixing console lol, just put his damn famous name on the next Thrax record or get Bob Rock, the same like with Rubin, don't let him touch the mixing console or give you any advices, we don't wanna hear Anthrax's version of "Load/Reload" or Thrax's "St. Anger" in 2011, just put his damn name on your next album then Anthrax will top the billboard charts and we get to see them playing headliner-shows in arenas.

maybe the choice of producers and mixers was part of the problem in 'Thrax in the Bush-era?, in the Belladonna-era they had Alex Perialas (well known for producing Thrash and it worked), Mark Dodson (well known metal producer & mixer, Metal Church, Suicidal Tendencies), POT was mixed by Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero (Metallica, G n' R) then they had Dave Jerden (Alice In Chains) and they went more in the grunge direction (still successful), the downfall came with Stomp 442, produced by the Butcher Brothers (they worked with big artists like John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Sting, Cypress Hill but they had no production-experience with metal at all and it didn't work), Vol. 8 (no famous producer or mixer, no album sales), WCFYA (no famous producer or mixer, no big deal)

+1000 for Sneap. He has done amazing work with Arch Enemy, Megadeth, and Nevermore. Problem with Andy is that Scott not Charlie probably want to pay for his services. I would also like to see Colin Richardson work with them also