Nocturnal Rites for PP8?

trx2k05

Metal Is Power!
Oct 15, 2005
I believe they would be a great fit. Has anyone heard the new one?

One of the few bands around right now that i'd go just about anywhere to see. Easily in my top 10 favorite bands, probably top 5 right now.

Remember that the Sat bands are co-headliners. That being said, I don't think they have the draw to fill that spot. They certainly have the music, though. I'm a big fan. Heck, I'm hoping for either them, Mob Rules, or Falconer (in reverse order of that list, actually)

Steve in Philly

NR wouldn't headline, not progpower at least. Co-headline, yea, probably but the headliner? I seriously doubt it. Moving on, I'd love to see them at PP! lol
Grand Illusion is an awesome album, would kick ass to see it played live.

The new CD is one of the best in my opinion. Almost every song on there is anthemic and catchy! They SLAYED at Chicago Powerfest last year! Definitely have the chops/stage presence and material to co-headline.

Nocturnal Rites is one of my favorites of all power metal. Every album they have is flawless. Me worshipy for LONG time. I would KILL to see NR!! ... Please let me kill? lol, CHEERS! :p

I'm just curious if Glenn has ever even tried to get them, he always seems oddly quiet when it comes to NR. Is he a fan of the band?

I just picked up "Grand Illusion" and all I can say is WOW! These guys need to be part of PP! I noticed that the special guests on Grand Illusion have played PP in the past, i.e. Stratovarious and Evergrey!

I agree with Longshot in that Glenn as never really said much about them, he may not like them, who knows? I am fairly new to this band and it blows my mind that they have never played PP!