Noltem in Metal Maniacs?

MFJ said:
"MetalManiacs: Agalloch has always seemed tentative about being associated with metal/black metal. Why?

John Haughm: We arent interested in scenes. Its totally useless for us. The black metal scene that I knew and loved is long dead. Only a scar of its former self remains with bands like Menhir, Primordial, DornenReich, and the consistency of classic bands like Enslaved, Summoning and Graveland. There are a few select newer bands that have captured my attention like Drudkh, Noltem, and Vetter."

word up.

You were in mario now Haughm has acknowledged you :worship:

*listens to hymn of the wood*

i have both AWR001 and AWR002; a complete collection of max fucken johnson released worxxx

EDIT: and yet i am a disastrous failure in the "being an american" department

*Sells "Hymn of the Wood" cassette on ebay for $93*

Weird! I was at the mall yesterday (don't ask) with time to kill, so I bought MM for the Agalloch interview and almost urinated with glee when I read that

Erik said:
Vetter is HAUGHM ENDORSED and still every fucking one ignores me when I try to spam their demo here 209032 times

Yeah lol, that's why I listen to it like every day. I'm going to contact that guy and see if he wants to do a split someday...

Erik said:
i have both AWR001 and AWR002; a complete collection of max fucken johnson released worxxx

EDIT: and yet i am a disastrous failure in the "being an american" department

ME TOO

EDIT: but mind you, I sort of co-owned and co-operated AWR with MFJ, so it's not really surprising that I have those.

just the fact that he remembered your band name during an interview speaks volumes about the good stuff you create Max ... cheers! :kickass: