Nomans Land (Russia), Gernotshagen (Germany), Thrudvangar (Germany) - Confirmed

Hello! My first post here!

After one of our bands was confirmed now for the festival it was time to take a look in this forum here! :)

It seems like I knew some of the persons here! :)

You will not believe how happy the Gernotshagen guys are to come over to your festival! I will try to get into the band as a "triangle" player, hahaha...

I read something about the high shipping costs from europe through america. Yes, that´s truely right, sorry for this. But if anybody wants to have just 2-3 cds without trays, the costs are just 10,- Euro in a registrated parcel, just to let you know...

Hello! My first post here!

Welcome!

After one of our bands was confirmed now for the festival it was time to take a look in this forum here! :)

It seems like I knew some of the persons here! :)

You will not believe how happy the Gernotshagen guys are to come over to your festival! I will try to get into the band as a "triangle" player, hahaha...

Gernotshagen is another one of those bands that deserves more recognition in the States. I'm glad the wise folks at Heathen Crusade have booked them to play Heathen Crusade 3.

St. Paul is a 577-mile drive from where we live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and quite a few hundred dollars to fly. But if the organizers continue to add killer bands like Gernotshagen to the line-up, I'm sure we'll find a way to get there.

Bill

Never heard of Gernotshagen, but the stuff on their myspace is damn good. Nomans Land and Thrudvangar are both damn good. I'm going to try to save up for the trip and make it this year.

somebody find out where you can get the Gernotshagen cd

I ordered mine from Amazon. Amazon proper is out of stock on them. But Amazon Marketplace has three listed (as of this posting) staring at $24 or so.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Maere-Aus-Waelderen-Ha-Gernotshagen/dp/B000MV93QO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1204632671&sr=1-1[/ame]

Use the link above. Order fast, though. They seem to be going fast.

Looks like its shaping up really good. Never heard any of these 3 before but I've been checking them out and they sound excellent. The other fests have introduced me to so many good bands and it looks like this one will be no different. I can't wait to see the headliners.

Hey HeathenCrusader,

Can you get the hotel to book everyone on the same floor, so the god damn cops don't come this time?

Cheers,
Brandon

Hey HeathenCrusader,

Can you get the hotel to book everyone on the same floor, so the god damn cops don't come this time?

Cheers,
Brandon

Preferably the 7th floor again!
P1180266.jpg