Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

One of my coworkers at my old job took her phone pretty much wherever while on Zoom calls. Hard to forget that one meeting where she took it into the bathroom and put it on the sink -- camera still on -- while she did her business. The camera was pointed up at the ceiling, thankfully. She was zapped from our staff list within the year.

So my band just released a music video for our new single. Won't bore you with details much, I'l just say it's completely DIY and low budget, music itself is some kind of mixture of metal, hard rock and grunge and guitars are fairly melodic. I play bass by the way, also lyrics are in Serbian language.

So my band just released a music video for our new single. Won't bore you with details much, I'l just say it's completely DIY and low budget, music itself is some kind of mixture of metal, hard rock and grunge and guitars are fairly melodic. I play bass by the way, also lyrics are in Serbian language.

I can’t put my finger on the exact genre and era I’m feeling here (Some sort of 90s-2000s heavy metal/hard rock), but this has a sound that I’m seriously nostalgic for and think would’ve done really well back then. I really enjoyed it— I especially love hearing the bass so clearly in the mix. I just bought it, and I hope you send over more of your guys’ music if/when you put more out.

Reactions: drawntoblack
Thanks for checking it out! Yeah your 90s-2000s description sounds about right I agree. And I'm aware how nonsensical it sounds to a non-speaker in terms of singing and lyrics.

It's a fairly new-ish band, we released a 5-track EP about a year ago, and this a brand new single that I posted just now.
Off that last year's EP there are two tracks that are probably standing out a bit from the rest, first one is a pretty up-tempo hard rock song, latter is slower and more melodic with softer singing so I'd say those two are the ones I would check out:

🇸🇪 Dödsrit new album is an amazing melodic "black metal"/early IF inspired band with pure swedish guitar harmonies:

(How cool is the passage starting at 3:58)