Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

A88

Bottled - really not the worst IF song ever.
May 4, 2011
Serbia
As this forum is dead most of the time unless N'flamez are releasing new album or doing some weird sh*t (like shooting gangsta music videos and growing awesome beards)... Let's have a thread where we can talk random, IF non-related stuff.

Excellent :D though this thread could be just me and you most of the time :D

Interesting you should mention Petrovic and Vukcevic, neither have really adapted to the prem yet. Petro had his best game for us today but had to be subbed off after 30 minutes cos Yakubu got sent off. Vukcevic's had injuries but was wearing a badass looking mask for a while :D he seems a bit slow but has good skill.

0,,10303~10265502,00.jpg

don't fuck with this guy :D

I'm hoping drawntoblack and a few others will join in. :D

Petrovic (or Raca as we called him) is a good player. He's strong, has balls and good skills...but I don't think he will do great in premier league. We thought he will move to Russia or Netherlands. I hope I'm mistaken. He's a great guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZNb0fA32-s&feature=related[/ame]

Simon is a weird one. Has skills and can produce magic, but he's a selfish nutcase. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Petrovic has so far looked very slow and it seems he's struggled to adapt to the pace of the league. I was always very impressed with him when he played internationally, and i think part of the reason he's struggled is because our manager sucks. Fucking bald scottish wanker :D anyway, Petrovic finally looked like he'd gotten to grips with the league today with some great passes and tackles before he got subbed off.

Simon's earned us a couple of penalties this year and scored a couple of goals too. He's got skills, but I think the reason we got him so cheap was because as you said, he's a fuckin nutcase :D

Petrovic has so far looked very slow and it seems he's struggled to adapt to the pace of the league.

This. He must learn to release the ball quicker. With the right manager he can do good.

Simon's earned us a couple of penalties this year and scored a couple of goals too. He's got skills, but I think the reason we got him so cheap was because as you said, he's a fuckin nutcase :D

We even had a song for him. Something like "Dodaj loptu Simone" - "Pass the ball Simon". He likes to do solo stuff too much. :D I think he even wore No.1 shirt... :D

Yeah, Kean really look clueless. He's like some cool, drunken uncle.

I suppose if you take away the "cool" that's a good description of him, especially considering he was arrested and had his license taken off him for drink driving a few months ago :err: he's easily the most hated Blackburn manager in the last twenty or thirty years, just a total bell end :D

Kean is the Weakness :(

Kean is the Weakness :(

In Flames cover? :D

I hope you will manage to stay up, but your owners and manager are tragic as N'Flamez setlist.

PL is just not as cool to watch without teams like West Ham or Blackburn.

West Ham irritate me :D would be a shame if we went down but with the current owners and manager an absolute miracle if we stay up. I live in Ipswich so as long as they don't get relegated as well I can always go and see Blackburn play here if we do go down to the Championship ... :(

Do you support Liverpool, A-dawg, or do you just love Stevie G as a man? :D

Well...supporting is maybe a strong word. I support only Partizan Belgrade. :D

But I did like Liverpool under Rafa in 2006/7, 2007/8, 2008/9...and then it all went to hell. I still kinda like them just because of the nice memories.

Then again, I like a lot of English clubs. Except Man Utd, Wolves, Everton, Stoke (I mean come on, they are practically a basketball team) and few others. Also, I like to see Man City fail, just because of amount of money they invested.

Speaking of WH... Our corrupt management (PFC) just sacked our manager (2 league titles, one cup, CL group stage and 10 point lead in this season) and hired Avram fuc*ing Grant!!!

Well...supporting is maybe a strong word. I support only Partizan Belgrade. :D

But I did like Liverpool under Rafa in 2006/7, 2007/8, 2008/9...and then it all went to hell. I still kinda like them just because of the nice memories.

Then again, I like a lot of English clubs. Except Man Utd, Wolves, Everton, Stoke (I mean come on, they are practically a basketball team) and few others. Also, I like to see Man City fail, just because of amount of money they invested.

Speaking of WH... Our corrupt management (PFC) just sacked our manager (2 league titles, one cup, CL group stage and 10 point lead in this season) and hired Avram fuc*ing Grant!!!

Oh, I see :D LOL, man, that sucks. Avram Grant is the most uninspiring man in the history of football :eek:

Avram the Vampire. Maybe you could send us Kean to be his assistant. That would be thrilling. Also we could sell our 17 year old wonderkid striker and get Shola Ameobi on loan from Newcastle....

Btw, Ipswich town has a supporters club in Serbia. Believe it or not. :D

Avram Grant with Kean as assistant... what could go wrong? :D I hope for your sake Avram does a better job there than he did at Portsmouth and West Ham!

Btw, Ipswich town has a supporters club in Serbia. Believe it or not.

Lol, that's pretty funny :D Ipswich used to be a pretty big club over here. In the late 70's/80's they were very successful. Obviously now they fucking suck :D but I'm guessing the links in Serbia come from the time they were successful... not sure why they'd be interested in Ipswich otherwise :D I'd like to see the club get back into the premier league, it's a nice town and the club are family-orientated. They just need to stop being so bad :D

What is the standard of the Serbian league like? Is it fast paced, are there multiple title challengers? Or is it like most leagues where they are one or two "big teams" and the rest fall behind ?

Well, that IT supporters club is active for about 10 years or so. Younger guys. I guess they like semi-obscure english clubs. Also, some clubs, like Millwall have almost cult status here (just because of the Fools and Horses) :D

Serbian league is...shit. :D

We have two big clubs: Partizan and Red Star, and one wannabe big club - Vojvodina. The rest is substandard.

Red Star is in deep sh*t. We've been doing them for 5 straight years now, and if it weren't for state assistance (they are something like a national project) they would be bankrupt by now.

Partizan is much better now, mainly because we have a good youth academy (we've sold Jovetic and Ljajic to Fiorentina, Sulejmani to Groningen/Ajax, Savic to Manchester City etc). But, as I said, we have uncompetent criminals in the managment of the club. Hopefully, we'll get rid of them (and Avram Grant) in february.

The story behid our shitty league is following... The '80 Yugoslav league was a good one. Strong clubs, good finances, large country. Then, in the '90 everything went downhill. Partizan, Red Star and Vojvodina were only remaining, serious club, and other 13 spots were filled with small clubs from lower leagues. Every player that worth something is sold in bigger leagues by the time he's 20-21.

Well, that IT supporters club is active for about 10 years or so. Younger guys. I guess they like semi-obscure english clubs. Also, some clubs, like Millwall have almost cult status here (just because of the Fools and Horses) :D

Haha... very random, there are better teams than Ipswich to dedicate yourself to :D

Serbian league is...shit. :D

We have two big clubs: Partizan and Red Star, and one wannabe big club - Vojvodina. The rest is substandard.

Red Star is in deep sh*t. We've been doing them for 5 straight years now, and if it weren't for state assistance (they are something like a national project) they would be bankrupt by now.

Partizan is much better now, mainly because we have a good youth academy (we've sold Jovetic and Ljajic to Fiorentina, Sulejmani to Groningen/Ajax, Savic to Manchester City etc). But, as I said, we have uncompetent criminals in the managment of the club. Hopefully, we'll get rid of them (and Avram Grant) in february.

The story behid our shitty league is following... The '80 Yugoslav league was a good one. Strong clubs, good finances, large country. Then, in the '90 everything went downhill. Partizan, Red Star and Vojvodina were only remaining, serious club, and other 13 spots were filled with small clubs from lower leagues. Every player that worth something is sold in bigger leagues by the time he's 20-21.

I guess that's why I don't hear too much about the Serbian leagues then :D there are quite a few decent Serbians moving around the big leagues as you mentioned, Vidic playing for Man Utd as well. Serbia are a good team on the international stage too. I thought for a country that produces such good footballers the standard of league must be decent too. I guess it's just a natural thing for a lot of you guys to be good at football :D

Saying that, Savic played midweek for man city and was fucking awful :D

Well, we're good at sports. :D

Country has something like 7 million people, and we have a no.1 tennis player, good football team (that always fails to do something of importance), world/Europe top 3 male and female volleyball, basketball, waterpolo national team. (not to mention swimmers and other sports)

Savic is a good player, but he's just a kid with no experience. We had Savic (19) and Nastasic (17). Savic plays a good game in CL and against England, Nastasic was called "the next Vidic" by the press... next thing you know - one is off to England, other to Italy. Really annoying. :D

Sounds like the rest of the world needs to bottle some Serbian water and start drinking :D great athletes everywhere!

I did notice Savic was pretty young. I'm sure he'll get better as time goes on... I hope so, for Man City's sake anyway :D another case of adapting to the premier league, I suppose. It sounds like from your description of the Serbian leagues it's a huge step up.

He can do it. Strong, inteligent and good stamina.

Can't really explain the sports thing. We're usually lazy, cynic fu*kers. :D

But enough 'bout football... or I'm goona ask the FA to pay me some money for promoting our shitty league. :D

Oh, feel free to join. Just throw another topic in the mix. :)