Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

Dark Knight... not so much, but I will definately watch it.

The Hobbit and Game of Thrones season 2... I can't wait! :hotjump:

Guess a lot of people here are LOTR fans, so Hobbit should be quite popular.

yeah, lotr is amazing but with the new batman, i think that batman will be my favorite trilogy, frodo irritates the shit out of me :D game of thrones is it that good? I've heard from a lot of ppl that it's awesome maybe I should check it out. Now I'm watching Social Network :D after listening to the soundtrack all day I felt the need to watch it ^^

Thank Zeus. I thought this was just going to be a DE4life and A88 football thread. I wanted to call the sport soccer since I'm American, but out of respect I did not. Anyway, speaking of The Dark Knight Rises, I was at Heinz Field when they were filming the American football scenes. You can "see" me as a dot in the upper deck in the trailer.

yeah, lotr is amazing but with the new batman, i think that batman will be my favorite trilogy, frodo irritates the shit out of me :D game of thrones is it that good? I've heard from a lot of ppl that it's awesome maybe I should check it out. Now I'm watching Social Network :D after listening to the soundtrack all day I felt the need to watch it ^^

Yeah, Frodo is one irritating bastard. :D

Game of Thrones is quite good, and I think it will get even better. Actually I've read all the books few years ago, and that is the reason I'm so interested in the series. Sex, violence, betrayal, decapitation, sick humor and a lot of fantasy in between. Not an usual good vs evil thing.

You can "see" me as a dot in the upper deck in the trailer.

"Hi, mum! I'm on TV." :D

Haha :D

On a seperate note, I dunno if any of you guys are fans of retro consoles/gaming but I just got a new internal disk drive for my amiga 500 :D now I just gotta work out how to replace the old one without breaking the 25 year old machine :D

Serbian football players-related talk on In Flames board? This forum cant get any lower, can it? :)

@DE4life thats awesome. I have a c64 somewhere, collecting dust. Also an Atari 2600 :) That is as retro as it gets for me, everything else is of newer date (NES, ps1/2 etc). I'm sure that you could find some tutorials for your thing on youtube or somewhere else. :)

Also cant wait for the second season of Game of Thrones, but I personally couldnt care less for The Hobbit. :)

Serbian football players-related talk on In Flames board? This forum cant get any lower, can it? :)

:D damn Serbs, what is the world coming to? A88's fault.

@DE4life thats awesome. I have a c64 somewhere, collecting dust. Also an Atari 2600 :) That is as retro as it gets for me, everything else is of newer date (NES, ps1/2 etc). I'm sure that you could find some tutorials for your thing on youtube or somewhere else. :)

Haha, to be fair you don't get too much older than atari 2600! My dad had one of those, I can remember as a kid always asking to play on it... not xsure why though :D The amiga 500 came out after the C64 and it was the first machine I had. With a ton of games that appear to have been pirated :D Rumour has it in Serbia the amiga 500's only just been released though, probably why A88 is like "what does he mean retro? :confused: what's a NES? :confused:"

Well, we could be sharing our Bottled covers... :D

:D damn Serbs, what is the world coming to? A88's fault.

Yeah, we're evil and we love football. Even if we suck at it. :D

Rumour has it in Serbia the amiga 500's only just been released though, probably why A88 is like "what does he mean retro? :confused:

Amiga is being released!? When? Oh gosh, I must sell my horse carriage and buy one.

LOL :D i've just realised drawntoblack is also from Serbia so my comment kind of fails to be honest, whatta dunce :D

In my defence, considering how few people post on this forum… what are the chances of two of them being Serbian? :D

LOL, krofius moment. :D

hey

Also, for people interested, CC just dropped Track Listing and everything for their upcoming album being released March 13th.
One song is also up for streaming
What do you guys think about it? I think it's really good actually, and after seeing the Studio diary the album seems way better than Evisceration Plague.

Studio Diary thingie:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KZGmujAdao&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Just kidding bro. ;)

Also, for people interested, CC just dropped Track Listing and everything for their upcoming album being released March 13th.
One song is also up for streaming
What do you guys think about it? I think it's really good actually, and after seeing the Studio diary the album seems way better than Evisceration Plague.

Not a big fan of CC, but it sounds OK. I like the production.

Not a fan of CC either. Saw them live at Bloodstock and found them amusing, probably not what they're going for :D

Well it's true about CC it really isn't for anyone. At first, I thought they were so retarded but eventually I started liking it. I'm nothing more than a casual fan, don't really listen to them on a daily basis or anything.
But when you are in for dat dere brutal stuff some times it's nice.

I think I've grown out of "brutal" metal now... if a song doesn't have a melody I'm not that interested in it :D actually, I'm not sure I ever really liked brutal stuff at all. There aren't really any death metal bands I like (or maybe there is, but a limited few). A few black metal bands are OK.

Same here. Never really liked proper brutal stuff, always more melodic and/or progressive. I do listen brutal bands from time to time, but that's it.

br00tal bands are great live if you're into headbanging (i used to be a pro :D) but outside of a live setting I've never felt the desire to listen to anything brutal. My top 10 bands on last.fm read:

In Flames
Saint Deamon
Freedom Call
Power Quest
Altaria
Dragonforce
Kamelot
Avantasia
Edguy
Dark Tranquillity

And my top 10 songs (which everyone should check out cos they're all awesome ;)) APPARENTLY are:

Revolution Renaissance - Last Night on Earth
Saint Deamon - My Sorrow
Altaria - Unchain the Rain
Apoptygma Berzerk - In This Together o_O
Power Quest - Kings of Eternity
Iron Fire - The End of it All
Hayley Westenra - Prayer :D
Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love (wow... that isn't even a joke... fuck :D)
Dragonforce - Where Dragons Rule
Primal Fear - Nuclear Fire

I think that kinda says it all :D Cheryl Cole... proper gay :D

What, no Disconnected?

There are things on that list that are more gay than Cheryl Cole. :D