Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

Disconnected doesn't make it into the top 500 :D

To my eternal shame Delight and Angers sits in 66th place though :puke:

lol my second most played album is ASOP :D after SOAPF, my last.fm charts are all over the place I have no idea how I've gotten to this level :D I have almost every genre with quite a lot of played.

Btw, did we talk about how awesome new Insomnium album is?

I still need to get that. I'll listen to it right after I've finished downloading the spice girls discography :cool:

Megaupload shut down... the beginning of the end for internet file sharing?

Yep. We just heard that Berlin wall has fallen. Alas, our east-german comrades... :D

So the U.S. has started with this nazi shit...

Haha :D

Yeah, the SOPA/PIPA bills seem kind of pointless if they can go around arresting people for that shit anyway. All those laws are doing are making it easier for the Government to shut down sites that aren't obviously distributing copyrighted material but might still be a part of it (like these forums... the SOAPF leak discussion in the SOAPF thread probably didn't go unnoticed by In Flames or their record label :D).

As I've said, nazi shit.

Hey, let's police the world, let's export democracy, let's control the media, let's arrest people and lock 'em up in some God forsaken island without trial, let's control internet... What's next?

Me and you start a non-gay bro war against the Government... and win :cool: