non-metal bands/musicians you listen to

Classical - Bach, Grieg, Paganini etc
Movie soundtracks - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Lord of the Rings etc
Japanese rock/pop/anime - L'arc en ciel, asian kung-fu generation, beat crusaders, do as infinity, minmi, Cowboy Bebop OSTs (Yoko Kanno is a genius), Escaflowne OSTs (did I mention Yoko Kanno is a genius), Rurouni Kenshin Reminiscence OVA OST (samurai x - this is beautiful)
Game - Anything Squaresoft, The Black Mages (band who cover FF music), Gundam Wing Endless Duel Theme (best midi in the universe), Quake 2 (by a band called Sonic Mayhem. now they do more dance stuff, but the q2 ost was rocking), Doom 1 & 2
Jazz - I don't listen to enough jazz. I have only one album - by a guy name Dick Farney and it's solely piano jazz. It is very good.
Classic Rock - I have recently begun re-educating myself on classic rock and prog rock.
Musical Comedy? - Bill Bailey. A British comedian who mostly does standup, but he's also a talented musician as well and plays guitar and keyboard. He integrates his musical skills with his comedy.

Also, why did no one ever tell me John Williams played classical guitar? Someone got me a collection album of his, and it was absolutely brilliant.

All kinds of stuff, including but not limited to:
80's pop: Duran Duran, Prince, INXS, Depeche Mode
Video Game Music: Chrono Trigger, Zelda, Castlevania, Metroid, Ninja Gaiden (dig the minibosses)
Fusion: Holdsworth, Gambale, Lane, MVP (Mike Varney Project), Al DiMeola
Classical/Orchestra: Mainly soundtrack stuff, ie John Williams
Old School Rap: Late 80's, early 90's...too much crap out there today though.
Classic Rock: all kinds of bands here
Litle bit of folk is ok now and then.

What I don't like:
Modern, 90's through current pop and rock, modern R & B, country. Even though I don't like that stuff, I still respect them as musicians, especially good singers.