Nooooooobie and the dvd

dthead

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2006
Midlothian VA
So take it easy on me (lol)

I received my Court is now in Session dvd along with my Tix to Jaxx.thank you so very much for the prompt service.
I enjoyed the dvd loudly ...Great tunes and I am looking forward to the Jaxx show with Zero Hour and others:kickass:
No remarks about my siggy either.....I'm a sick fuck:lol:

dthead said:

I received my Court is now in Session dvd along with my Tix to Jaxx.thank you so very much for the prompt service.
I enjoyed the dvd loudly ...Great tunes and I am looking forward to the Jaxx show with Zero Hour and others:kickass:
Hey dthead,

First of all, welcome! I'm honored that you chose our forum for your first post!

Thanks so much for supporting us by buying the DVD AND the tickets for the Nov. 11 show with Zero Hour -- that's awesome!! I'm really glad that you are enjoying the DVD too!!

I assume by your name that you are a Dream Theater fan? They are one of favorites! How long have you been listening to them and name some of your other favorites.

You're a sick fuck? Stand in line, there's many of them around here! ;)

See ya at the show!

dthead said:

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks much for the post; hope to see you around from time to time!!!

Ahhhh...Dream Theater...are they an emo band or Orange County skate rock...just kidding...I was turned on to DT with the release of Images and Words...I'm an old fucker(lol)
I have all the releases the joy of seeing them twice and love all the side projects.
Other bands I like:
Savatage(Criss Oliva rules)
Evergrey
Transatlantic
Spocks Beard
Testament
Megadeth
Neal Morse
Fates Warning
Armored Saint
Basically everything in my collection from Power and Progressive to DIDO and Anna Nalick(stop giggling fuckers)....I appreciate the artistic side of music,from the structure of a song to the bridge or chorus to if a solo fits the song or not.
I never have been close minded unless its rap or country or Radio shit...I also enjoy some of the 80's acts that had balls and not just a substance look to sell the music such as Lillian Axe,Tesla,Ect.......

Tell me if I am wrong but didn't you guys play a moose lodge in Richmond VA with Brave for a Queensryche Empire fan club gig for SCAN....I was toooooooooooooooo:kickass: to remember:lol: and then I was like who was that band and I saw the ad for the DVD on the Portnoy Forumn.

YES! That was us! :lol: Wow! I remember there being about 50 people there (not as many as we were told would be there), but MAN YOU GUYS WERE INTO IT! That was old school OC. Only a 3-piece at that time. Since then we have come a long way!

Good list of bands by the way. :D

LOL....that was not your fault man.....some idiot told everyone it was at Bogarts club and thats where everyone went and Bogie was sat up there at the lodge...all in all it was a blast though:heh: