North America Setlist

The setlist will not be changing on the NA tour. So what you see at the start of this thread is what you get.

So back to the childish old vs new debate.

Hmm that seems odd to me. When they were touring for Gigantour they were switching it up every night, and the few times Ive seen them headlining here in the states they've switched it up once in a while.

Any source to your statement?

Hmm that seems odd to me. When they were touring for Gigantour they were switching it up every night, and the few times Ive seen them headlining here in the states they've switched it up once in a while.

Any source to your statement?

I was at the sixth show, and all the bands played the exact setlist posted from the first show, so I'm guessing it's correct.

In Flames should make it so that their fucking old albums are actually more easily obtainable?

It's not even in Best Buy.

:lol:
you people complain when they get big and Best Buy has their stuff and now you're complaining it's too kvlt and underground.

Amazon. Srsly.

Fuck off.

You people bitch about them not knowing about old In Flames. Who the fuck goes online to seriously order a CD?
That's why they don't know Jester and Whoracle.

Thanks for the FYE thing though because I was wondering if they had it. Now I need to remember where an FYE is.

I live in a shitty town and the only place we got is a stupid super Walmart. Other than that we have to go out of town to get shit.

Fuck off.
Who the fuck goes online to seriously order a CD?
Oh come on, a lot of people do. There's a huge market for CDs online, because both enthusiasts and casual listeners alike enjoy being able to buy a CD at the click of a button.

Fuck off.

You people bitch about them not knowing about old In Flames. Who the fuck goes online to seriously order a CD?

Thanks for the FYE thing though because I was wondering if they had it. Now I need to remember where an FYE is.

I live in a shitty town and the only place we got is a stupid super Walmart. Other than that we have to go out of town to get shit.

Nah, buying online makes things easier, especially if you don't have local stores or stuff is not available in stores, and oftentimes you get good prices and deals (CMDistro? eBay?)

Bigger chains care only about shifting volumes of CDs - recent AC/DC was exclusive to WalMart, no? They don't care about obscure bands or don't have enough supplies anyway, forget about older records. Smaller cool stores are going away and/or switch to online distribution (CBGB store, local Relapse outlet, Tower Records went out of business a few years ago), soon you'll be sticking to iTunes and digital downloads.

I want physical copies of Jester & Whoracle. I already have the songs though.

Cool so if you pay for that shit and you say you hate ASOP you'll get banned?

I don't mean to intrude on the bitchfest :p, but I was just wondering if this tour was worthing seeing. I've been listening to in flames for the past 9 years (since I was 10 years old) but I've never had a chance to see them, if I do this time around it will be 6 hours across the prairie.

Cool so if you pay for that shit and you say you hate ASOP you'll get banned?

No.

I don't mean to intrude on the bitchfest :p, but I was just wondering if this tour was worthing seeing. I've been listening to in flames for the past 9 years (since I was 10 years old) but I've never had a chance to see them, if I do this time around it will be 6 hours across the prairie.

Absolutely.

Make a weekend out of it, it's worth it, especially the first time.

If you've never seen them before and you've been listening to them for nine years, it is definitely worth it.

A shit load of people do. Its more convenient than driving to the store for most people. And like 90% of the time, cds are cheaper on amazon, importcds.com or ebay. Go eat a bowl of dicks!

Personally I think that you're a lazy moron if you don't buy albums that you really like. (Unless you've absolutely got no money for it or either can't find the albums you're looking for.) Support bands that you like by buying their albums. However it's your choice, but I'm just giving my opinion.

A shit load of people do. Its more convenient than driving to the store for most people. And like 90% of the time, cds are cheaper on amazon, importcds.com or ebay. Go eat a bowl of dicks!

Go drown in a pool of jizz while being crushed by a giant cock you faggot.

Personally I think that you're a lazy moron if you don't buy albums that you really like. (Unless you've absolutely got no money for it or either can't find the albums you're looking for.) Support bands that you like by buying their albums. However it's your choice, but I'm just giving my opinion.

I have no money right now and I can't use a bank right now.

Fuck off.

Are you really that stupid? Almost all underground metal is sold online because it's too expensive to have a store that stocks stuff that maybe one in every couple thousand people has any interest in. There are a few very small specialized extreme metal stores that do carry ridiculously obscure stuff but for the most part the only way to get a hold of new extreme metal is through the internet. Ordering from Amazon is also often cheaper than buying in a store. I buy used CDs from there all the time; it's cheap, they come in a very timely fashion and in good shape. You can also buy directly from distros; if you buy from say Century media everything will be full price but everything from for example Nuclear War Now is $5/cd, which is pretty fucking cheap if you ask me.
So basically suck it the fuck up.