Norther - Death Unlimited Parody

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact

Enjoy guys! It's kinda bad quality cause I didn't know what format to save it in so if someone tells me I can go back and switch it for a better version. Anyways, be sure to watch it all the way through, and tell me what you think.

Cheers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cofee_Annihilator
*hugs* Glad you liked it, so that's 3 people, one who hasn't even heard it with sounds yet :p so it's on it's way. I never want to hear that song again I listened to it so much :lol: But as long as others find it funny then that's great. Adding those sigs took longers than the whole video :p I had to edit them and add a name, and yeh, just time consuming, but it was worth it!

awesome vid, dude!!! :kickass:

and btw:

lolsoy.png

:lol::lol::lol:

awesome vid, dude!!! :kickass:

and btw:

lolsoy.png

:lol::lol::lol:
lmao.. :p :lol: thanks! but yeh, you need firefox, I used to be an IE junkie, but firefox is x98092830983208230 better, it eliminates the need for 20 windows open. :)
kinda boring :erk:

Ok sorry you didn't laugh :) Yer just mad that you weren't included in the end :p :lol:

We all want to see a cob parody!!!

I'll see what I can do.. I'm not listening to CoB till after my concerts so I enjoy the music more so it'll have to wait till then. I got lyrics to another vid 85% done, but I am gonna wait a few days before making another :p :lol: