Norther

EternalMetal

Mar 31, 2004
Whats your favorite cd by these guys? figured i would post it here because they sound a little bit like CoB and most people here would probably appreciate them.

I really dig Norther. I dunno my favorite; I think it still might be Mirror of Madness; but DAMN Death Unlimited has been getting a lot of play from me, too. But I think Mirror still might hold it. I really like the video for it too; I love the environment they are playing in.

I have this thing with Norther's music that when I hear some songs like the first times, I'm totally into it and all. But then after a while I get bored and hardly listen to them. The only Norther songs I could listen to on an endless repeat are the Offspring cover "Smash" and the insntrumental "Frozen Sky" or whatever the name was.

Oh and btw, if you like Norther, check out this band Imperanon, they just released their debut album through Nuclear Blast.

Extendar said:
I have this thing with Norther's music that when I hear some songs like the first times, I'm totally into it and all. But then after a while I get bored and hardly listen to them.QUOTE]

im exactly the opposite. norther songs grow on me over time.

mirror of madness :headbang:

The only Norther songs that didn't bore me to tears are Of Darkness and Light and Frozen Sky (which are both very excellent). Another song, Cry, I think it was called, had it's moments too. I think they completely suck at being aggressive... they should just make slower tempo songs all the time.

I think dream of endless war...
At least the one with the white-ish cd cover...the rest lacks identity imo. Too much of the same and too much CoB-like

Well, i was out and found their cd on the shelf, but they onlt had Mirror of Madness, so im glad to see a lot of people say its a good cd. Havent got the chance to listen to it yet, but i will soon.