northern studio V2.0

Thanks everyone!!!! I'm sorry for the couch...hahahaha!!!!! The total cost of the contruction include the acoustic designer(eric arbour (orangenumerik@yahoo.ca Amazing guys to deal with) is 30000$ I do everything by myself. I hired 2 guy for the beginning of the control room to make sure everything was perfectly symmetric. For the control room the design it's kind of live end dead end. The back wall have a lot of roxul in it with 8 hanger. Took me around 8-9 month to build. I'm very happy with the result. Eric has come to do some analysis to make sure is design work 100%. My stereo image is insane...now I can see the sound..haha...It's not a joke! If you have any question let me know...It's a pleasure!!!!

Wow, just wow. Congrats on the awesome studio! I have great respect for the work you did, I also built my studio myself & with friends and know it's quite some hard work, and lots of decisions and stuff you're not sure will work out even if you hired an acoustic designer for the plans. My built was a lot smaller and I envy you for your huge rooms SO MUCH :lol:
I wish you lots of continuing success with the studio and a lot of fun in the awesome rooms :)

Looks stunning... :O
Can you tell me the size of your control room and live room?

This is a beautiful space man! Are all of your walls maple slat? I like the couch, add a nice je ne sais quoi.

Also, I am getting geared up to attempt something similar could you pm me Eric's details so I can contact him regarding his design services?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

'nuff said. :headbang: