Norvegian or Swedish

i cant decide wich country that do the best music, i mean, the norwegian black metal is totaly awesome, but then, there is only black metal, but sweden has a bit more variation so, damn i cant decide

Swedish bands I listen to:
Andromeda, Anekdoten, Änglagård, Arch Enemy, Candlemass(?), Cross, Dark Tranquillity, Evergrey, Falconer, In Flames, Isildurs Bane, Kaipa, Karmakanic, Katatonia, Landberk, Mind's Eye, Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Pär Lindh Project, Ritual, Sinkadus, Soilwork, Spiritual Beggars, Supreme Majesty, The Flower Kings, Theory In Practice, Therion, Vintersorg and Wolverine.

Okay, so this is a strong list of bands for me. Favorite is Opeth.

Norwegian bands I listen to:
Arcturus, Ark, Bjørn Lynne, Borknagar, Circles End, Conception, Divided Multitude, Gåte, Green Carnation, In The Woods, Jorn Band, Madder Mortem, Pagan's Mind, Rypdal & Tekrø, Seigmen, Sirenia, Sonic Debris, Spiral Architect, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Theatre of Tragedy (Old), Trail of Tears, Tristania, White Willow, Winds and Zeromancer.

Another very strong list. The favorite bands are probably Spiral Architect, Pagan's Mind and Seigmen.

Of these bands, more Swedish one's rank higher up on my list than the Norwegian one's. So that means that for me, the Swedish scene is just a bit stronger, but mostly because I listen to a lot of progressive rock/metal.

But when it comes to black metal, I don't see how any country can beat Norway.