sigaret price

Allan said:
Because it'll be very expensive to treat those that end up with cancer because of it. That's how the Danish government explains it anyways.
blablablabla..
why don't they rise the taxes on cars, so nobody can affort it?? then there won't be no caraccidents anymore, ...

marginalé said:
hmm, tru,
the tobacco i like is Drum or Samson with blue rizla papers

*rolls a sigaret*
blue rizla??i think its a bit heavy this one,with the paper so thin you can see the inside.its goood but ive quit because of boredom for rolling in general :Smug: and because i found the perfect taste. :)

sure they can get them price up,perhaps it'd work because small children wouldnt afford to buy it i guess.

marginalé said:
you got filtercigarets (you know) and tobacco so you can roll them yourself

aha.. ok... but for me it doesn't matter ;) i hate cigaretes and tabacco and their stink! i don't understand people who smokes... but i don't care about them... they destroy their lungs... but only oen bad think is when i am in room with smokers... bleeeee.... :erk:

Cerulean said:
Car accidents are the people's responsibility. It's stupid to compare these things.
and what about the other car who can't do a thing about it, or the people he hitted?? (for example)

Cerulean said:
It's the responsibility of the idiot who crashed onto the other driver or pedestrian.
but what if it's you, ...
your saying we (as smokers) are fucking with your health, but you can be hiiten by a car every sec when your on the street, not to mention al the gasses cars produce

marginalé said:
but what if it's you, ...
your saying we (as smokers) are fucking with your health, but you can be hiiten by a car every sec when your on the street, not to mention al the gasses cars produce

That just makes no sense, if it did, you could justify anything with it, like murder.

marginalé said:
euhm, what will it be ???? :err:
Obviously the short pain. Not the painfully long suffering. I watched my grandfather suffer and eventually die from long cancer as a child, and he was me best friend. That might also be one of the reasons I hate ciggies so much.

Hmmm, you can´t compare these two examples.

1. More people die every year because of smoking than people in accidents since the beginning of the invention of cars...:p

2. Smoking is a very very slow death... car accidents very often happen in a few seconds or milliseconds. Most of the time the "victim" can´t do anything against it... hahahah

3. In countries with a social network people have to pay for the irresponsible behaviour of smokers...

That´s just not fair...!!!

btw I am not smoking and I hate high amounts of smoke around, which doesn´t mean that I don´t like the person that is smoking, no not at all. My last gf smoked...:err: