Not Man to return!!!!!!

stomp442

New Metal Member
Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
I think the Not Man should return, old school style. He used to have a strong presence, and I would like to see more of him, who's with me?

Not man rules,
Not really a bush era icon, but if joey is to stay then not man should make a return. (knock on wood)

However, Not man is in the MOMD booklet teaching you how to throw the horns :headbang:

nah, Captain thrax all the way! Maybe there could be a special comic with a fight between Captain Thrax and Dredd?

and the not man could be like JR from the wwF, but not as stupid looking.

I wore my Not Man Tee to a party just last saturday, haha, No one really got the joke, They just thought I was a Weirdo... Which I am!

KY_Fried442 said:
I never really thought the not man went away.

He faded into the background. There wasn't much of him about during the SOWN and S442 years.

timmyc said:
He faded into the background. There wasn't much of him about during the SOWN and S442 years.
The people who didn't buy Vol. 8, MMD nor WCFYA didn't see the Notman inside those albums. Too bad.
The Notman will "return" I'm sure. Like Spitz and Belladonna did.
Then all the "true" fans* will be happy. :hotjump:

*Those who gave up on Anthrax 13 years ago. THANKS!.

So you arent a true fan if you like the new anthrax? I may not be the oldest person on this board, im only 25 but i got into anthrax back when i was in fourth grade. I was lucky to have an older brother into real metal back then and it was pretty cool. I think new and old thrax is equally good, just differant, and not in a bad way. Notman ruled, i had the shirt back then and even had a floppy hat on which i wrote not on the bill. Atleast new anthrax isnt anything like new metallica :)

SMP840 said:
So you arent a true fan if you like the new anthrax? I may not be the oldest person on this board, im only 25 but i got into anthrax back when i was in fourth grade. I was lucky to have an older brother into real metal back then and it was pretty cool. I think new and old thrax is equally good, just differant, and not in a bad way. Notman ruled, i had the shirt back then and even had a floppy hat on which i wrote not on the bill. Atleast new anthrax isnt anything like new metallica :)
By new do you mean "reunionized", or Bush/Caggiano?
I'm an Anthrax fan. I prefer BUSH, but I do want to check out this reunion thingy. I'm one of the few (SMP840 included) who likes "ANTHRAX"... with whoever's singing.

hey i love them both in each incarnation...its just two totally different styles.

What other bands accomplished that feat well ?

kiss with and with out make up ? - Hardly...

Van Halen - with Dave or Sammy or Gary Charone - Doesn't come close with those synthesisers and crap.

and the beat goes on.

Can't Find any good Not Man Pics on line, I wanted to Photoshop The Notman's Head into Judge Dredd's Hand, Can someone Post some good Pics? Please... I like the Not Man cause he is Much easier to draw than Vic or Eddie. Is the Not Man a Pizza Cheif, it's kinda funny, atleast Not Man stands out amongst all the Monster type Mascots!

By new i meant with Bush singing. I mean i do remember when sound of white noise came out. I remember saying why whould they dump joey after signing a big record deal. I bought that album and thought it was okay, and only okay just because i was used to anthrax thrashing it up. I was over it by stomp 442. And its true, even though in terms of album sales and so forth they werent as big as in the 80's but times changed and they changed with it. If anything they adapted, and in a good way if you ask me. I saw the reunion show in chicago, and i thought it was good. But i also saw the dimbag show a couple of months before and i thought that they kicked total ass that night. Reunions are great for a certain amount of time. I like either anthrax, i just think its better to keep going forward rather than to go back. Nostalgia only lasts for so long and then it gets old. I would be very dissapointed if the bush/caggiano didnt come back. But if it didnt i just hope that the next new album kicks ass just like wcfya did. :headbang: