not norway: but judas iscariot question

raydaarab

Black Metal Granny
Apr 26, 2003
Tinley Park, Il
I'm really beginning to like this band. But i've heard that they are NS. is this true? i know that it isnt norwegian metal, but the people at US Metal wont answer me.

I dont think UM was created to make every individualist happy. Lets see now Judas Iscariot. A raw BM band that originated in the states in the early 90's with influences such as DT, Mayhem, Burzum, etc. They support the NS ideals and also support some Communist and Facist manifestos from what i have gathered from interviews. They disbanded in...02? somewhere around then, my memory ir blury at the moment.

Well, this board was created for the Norwegian Scene and this topic can be discussed un the US scene board... if noone like doing it there then it should be respected and there is no need to spam other scene boards with it!

Morgana - moderator of Norwegian board

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I dont think UM was created to make every individualist happy. Lets see now Judas Iscariot. A raw BM band that originated in the states in the early 90's with influences such as DT, Mayhem, Burzum, etc. They support the NS ideals and also support some Communist and Facist manifestos from what i have gathered from interviews. They disbanded in...02? somewhere around then, my memory ir blury at the moment.
So far I don't think the guy first is looking for displaying hatred & NS ideas, 'cause it's first and mainly about BM, you know, as anti commercial it can be, how much you may wonder or fear it.
But sometimes I must say that such views are just legitimate after many years inside the scene fighting with retarded minds or full ignorants*. As Akhenaten 's originally from US and moved to Deutschland just adds to the aura of the guy, who's also supporting several harsh BM bands, like Krieg, Graveland osv ... (that so far still play good BM hvis du gidder å bare sette en skiva i spilleren og lytte til musikken for musikken).
JI disbanded, but just goes on stronger through different UG side-projects like Debauchery, Weltmacht ... & gig managements, & some distros.
As it is not a Norwegian band, I agree, but as we avoid the issue is just a way to open the door to false rumours and other deviations.
Anyway open-minded fair attitudes just generally encourage people to bitch you, not to notice ripp you off (http://newsletter.demonichorde.com)
more to come ....

God 17. Mai btw.'

Edit: *:in the worst cases.

My apolagies, i thought you disliked the topic simply due its context. If possible i would guess you could simply move to topic to the U.S. forum is so desired.

sorry Morgana. But I didn't actually "spam" anything. I did post this on the US board and did not get a reply. I decided that norway, the home of black metal, would be more free to discuss its own music. And I am not a nazi, nor will I ever be. You can delete this thread if you like.