Arghoslent

I don't listen to bands for their beliefs or what they write about. Hell, I rarely read the lyrics of any metal band, if at all. If I like something I'll listen to it.

Oh yeah, right, the fact that you're a screaming racist bigot has nothing to do with it whatsoever. :lol: Puh-lease.

Yeah, I'm kinda with Mr. Keeley on this one. It's a solid album, for sure, but not revolutionary, and even though it is kinda original-ish, it's way to happy bouncy and stuff. yeah that's right

I dont know what the fuck I was smoking (actually I do) in my earlier posts in this thread. I would go as far as saying that Arghoslent are in the top 10 best DM bands of all-time.

I've not really been familiar with the band long enough to throw statements like yours around, but I sure feel like it :D Both IB and GTtBR are among the best DM albums I've ever come across, and if I had to choose between the two I'm (almost) certain that my vote would fall on the latter. I think that their amazing skills when it comes to crafting songs and writing riffs doesn't really get enough room and time to fully develop throughout the songs, when the speed is as high as on IB.

Anyway, this upcoming album is my most anticipated for 2007.

overrated as fuck.

I agree with you here. I bought Incorrigible Bigotry recently, and while it's good, it doesn't strike me as anything particularly special. Still a solid listen, though, as I'm sure their other albums are. I'll definitely pick up what I can of theirs, providing they're in my price range.

I've not really been familiar with the band long enough to throw statements like yours around, but I sure feel like it :D Both IB and GTtBR are among the best DM albums I've ever come across.

OK, so just to put it into perspective, what other DM albums have you heard? Or just list your top 10 DM bands/albums and show us where this band fits. Same to you Doomcifer, where would this band sit in the top 10 list. I'm just curious to see which other bands would make the list....and then we'll see who's talking out their arse. :lol:

OK, so just to put it into perspective, what other DM albums have you heard? Or just list your top 10 DM bands/albums and show us where this band fits. Same to you Doomcifer, where would this band sit in the top 10 list. I'm just curious to see which other bands would make the list....and then we'll see who's talking out their arse. :lol:

:lol:

Arghoslent - Galloping Through The Battle Ruins :cool:
Carcass - Necroticism
Asphyx - The Rack
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Vital Remains - Dawn of The Apocalypse
Fleshcrawl - Descend Into The Absurd
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Miasma - Changes

There's 10 off the top of mi cabesa. Although I am not as well-versed in DM as some of you fuckers, it used to be my favorite genre in the day.

Arghoslent - Galloping Through The Battle Ruins :cool:
Carcass - Necroticism
Asphyx - The Rack
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Vital Remains - Dawn of The Apocalypse
Fleshcrawl - Descend Into The Absurd
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Miasma - Changes

Haha good for you then. At least you put your money where your mouth is. So stuff like Morbid Angel, Death, Entombed wouldn't make the list eh?

Haha good for you then. At least you put your money where your mouth is. So stuff like Morbid Angel, Death, Entombed wouldn't make the list eh?

Entombed - Clandestine and LHP absolutely. Death I wouldnt lump in the same category for some reason, maybe Scream Bloody Gore, but thats it. I could never get into Morbid Angel, however. :erk: