Arghoslent

Music can transcend ideology, hell many musical pieces of the past were created to support ideologies, yet now these ideologies mean next to nothing in the context of their musical work, from Prokofiev ( Soviet/Stalinism) to Wagner ( proto nazism) etc.

These guys could be transgender homosexuals preaching about the glories of being a vegan and push up bras and I could care less, as long as the music is properly constructed, and conveys passion. Perhaps that is the importance of ideology, it allows the creator to anoint the work with the extra reserves of passion and emotion an idea or ideology affords.

Plus, you can't understand a fucking word they're saying.

Besides, say you purchase some NSBM or an Arghoslent CD, the few cents they get would probably go toward paying for gas so they can go to their job at the local Pizza Hut.

Yea I meet criteria for both but for one Im way to busy now to attempt playing in yet another band with all the other aspects of my life. I also dont really like playing death metal. I enjoy listening to some of it, but Id rather play Black Metal.

fuck off the split vinyls and shit. give us a new album. the band has been promising a new one for over a year now.

good to see VL re-releaed the first two albums

oldie but goodie. and better than 90% of the drivel threads over the past 6 months that JayK was talking about

i appreciate the fact that Uninterrubtable Faggotry is a short album. they took a lesson from Reign in Blood, which many other extreme bands should.

Lately I've started ripping all my seven inchers to able to enjoy them on foot and in places where I don't have access to a vinyl player. Some of the songs might be of interest to others, so here are two for those among us that anxiously await the upcoming Arghoslent album. Two songs from vinyl only splits which deserves some attention. The Ghosts of Flossenburg featured on the recently realsed three-way split with Mudoven and Der Stürmer and is pretty cool albeit not stunning. Their song from the 2004 split with Morbid Upheaval on the other hand, is really good: THE NUBIAN ARCHER and craves a listen

enjoy

spaffe said:
Lately I've started ripping all my seven inchers to able to enjoy them on foot and in places where I don't have access to a vinyl player. Some of the songs might be of interest to others, so here are two for those among us that anxiously await the upcoming Arghoslent album. Two songs from vinyl only splits which deserves some attention. The Ghosts of Flossenburg featured on the recently realsed three-way split with Mudoven and Der Stürmer and is pretty cool albeit not stunning. Their song from the 2004 split with Morbid Upheaval on the other hand, is really good: THE NUBIAN ARCHER and craves a listen

enjoy
List please so I can ask you kindly to upload the rips I want!

Karl Wiechel says: Skivsamling.nu/Recordcollection.net is down due to performance issues.

I will put it back up as soon as these issues have been straightened out.

Sincerely,
Karl Wiechel

Which means listing them is too much of a hassle and frankly I don't have very great hopes of that page re-appearing. It's been on and off a lot lately :|
I'll make some sort of list when it's all done, though I wont rip all songs. Eg Arghoslent's split mates provided us with some really useless music :p

I listened to Uninhibitable Gophery just last week, and as much as I really want to hate it, it really is a fucking great album. Them kikes definitely got it goin' on.