Arghoslent

The plot thickens... oh fuckit I'll probably just buy it. As dumb as the album title is, the cover kicks ass, which is usually enough to warrant a purchase anyhow. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
You're that dude who wrote the Mithras review for Terrorizer 'aint ya? :loco:
Hahaha, that was probably the most ridiculously pretentious review I've ever read. Mithras aren't so great.

Incorrigible Bigotry on the other hand, is bloody excellent. GET IT, ALL OF YOU.

Adam or Dreamlord sent me this Arghoslent cd last summer when Appro Apoc was still kinda alive.

I listened to it once to be fair to what I was given. They seemed technically apt playing their instruments, but I can't get past the GB'sK/ Neo-Nazi connections.

If you go for that crap, good for you. You're a better man than I. Know what I'm sayin?

OceanMech said:
I listened to it once to be fair to what I was given. They seemed technically apt playing their instruments, but I can't get past the GB'sK/ Neo-Nazi connections.
Are they Nazi or NSBM? Also, what is "GB'sK"...?

From reading various reviews and such, it seems they lean towards white supremacy, which I suppose can be viewed as nazi.

They can't be NSBM, since they aren't even black metal. :D

I saw them described on anus.com's trade list as "Fascists play Iron Maiden-influenced Angelcorpse-style fast metal", for some reason I found that description so funny I put it as my MSN name straight away. Something about the wording...

I have been meaning to get hold of Incorrigible Bigotry for awhile now, and hope to get hold of it soon. You didn't think I'd pass up a band like this, did you? :smug:

Well, I have Incorrigible Bigotry. Im not a huge fan of very melodic metal but they ARE good at what they do. I could give a shit about their ideologies. Imho, it is really good, but definitely not an "essential" release. Nothing groundbreaking.

JayKeeley said:
"very melodic metal", eh? Who else would you compare them to?
Yes, now that it has been qualified as such I doubt I'll be interested. Melodic death has made me want to vom.... to vom.... to vomit very much lately. :err: