Not only does the GOP have their priorities out of wack, they are also prudes.

i've got children with a whole dozen seperate women
the way Mr Hawng talks about his daughter makes it look like becoming a parent has changed his views on everything, and i can't stop my self from thinking that if his daughter didn't exist, then he wouldn't be quite so quick to harp on me

i feel pride when i say that becoming a parent did not make me become psychotic, my views on everything are still exactly the same as they were when i was a virgin

btw
i'n not the guy you think i am and killing the guy you think i am would be bad because killing a registered sex offender is now the same as killing a cop/FBI agent/military personnell, someone's gonna get executed, even if it's not the actuall killer, and Texas has a freaky huge amount of black people getting executed for crimes committed by white people

and there are still "Christians" that believe Jesus was black and that Lucifer "has hair the color of sunlight and eyes the color of sapphires"

see you in hell mister southerner

Johnnie - here in the US in many states, child sex offenders, or people charged with sexual crimes have to register into a database...and they have to keep everything updated each time they move.

it lists their crimes, and charges, and address of where they are.

johnnieCzech said:
What the hell is a "registered sex offender"???? :yow:

In America if you are found guilty of a sex related crime you are registered with whatever state you live in. You can visit state websites and search for "registered" offenders in your area. Florida has TONS. Sometimes at work we see how many we can find on our streets. I think you have to go door to door and say "Hi, Im new to the neighborhood and I am a rapist" or something

Hawng said:
As was I, I didnt take it to well though. I took a chair and cracked a dude in the head got kicked out of school and picked up a assault charge in the process. I guess that makes me criminal who has no right to say anything about anything.

...but what kind of loser gets a criminal record in high school and still has it. One that is pretty fucken dumb. But like all criminals you make an excuse as to why you are a criminal. Just like you will blame the government for your stepdaughter becoming the gang bang queen of Richmond when she turns 18, when in reality its because stepdaddy, and his hillbilly drinking buddies, could not keep his hands off her when mommy was away.

Hawng said:
I guess it makes you a big man to talk shit about a mans wife and kid. Dont worry dude I wont say anymore about taking your right to see two guys tounge kiss each other on TV away. Some day if you get lucky enough to have kids, and your son is out sucking dick for crack, hopefully you will remember this conversation when your wondering where you went wrong

FYI my wifes late husband was killed by a drunk driver. I suppose you like drinking to eh? .

FYI I have 2 kids, and they are MINE. You have a STEPCHILD that is NOT YOURS. Some other man shot a load in your wife and knocked her up, and that man was not you. So when you become a real man, and have your own kids come talk then. And the day I listen to some criminal hillbilly from Virginia about children, is the day I give all my belongings to some church and believe in the Bible. Aint gonna happen ever. Worry about your own backyard, and become a real man, and a real parent. Because a real man would not want the government to raise his kids for him (oops you dont have kids I keep forgetting, whats wrong dude firing blanks)

FYI part 2. Sucks the dude was killed by a drunk driver, and yes I like drinking. Crown Royal, a good Merlot, and Amstel Light MMMM MMM Good.

T-Ball said:
Don't let that sack of shit get to you bro..He's just another keyboard commando who talks shit on the net because the beatings hurt too much in reality...Don't get mad at a useless loser like that..

...this coming from the BIGGEST internet tough guy around. T BAll or T Bitch , or Ball gag or what ever the fuck you wanna call you self, in all reality I only lost 2 fights in my life, and if you were face to face with me, I would open hand slap your face so many times you would run home crying to your mommy. Its nice to see that you got your bros back, but quit being so fucken gay about it. We all know that your "mystery illness" you claim you had a while back was complications due to the onset of full blown AIDS, so go and die with dignety loser.

Maybe you can cry to Jesus like you did when you were all alone in the hospital dying, and beg your imaginary friend to stop this onslaught of insults you just wished upon your self to stop, but since Jesus is only a dishwasher at Tacos Tacos Tacos it aint gonna happen. M

sgt_d_rulez said:
...but what kind of loser gets a criminal record in high school and still has it. One that is pretty fucken dumb. But like all criminals you make an excuse as to why you are a criminal. Just like you will blame the government for your stepdaughter becoming the gang bang queen of Richmond when she turns 18, when in reality its because stepdaddy, and his hillbilly drinking buddies, could not keep his hands off her when mommy was away.

FYI I have 2 kids, and they are MINE. You have a STEPCHILD that is NOT YOURS. Some other man shot a load in your wife and knocked her up, and that man was not you. So when you become a real man, and have your own kids come talk then. And the day I listen to some criminal hillbilly from Virginia about children, is the day I give all my belongings to some church and believe in the Bible. Aint gonna happen ever. Worry about your own backyard, and become a real man, and a real parent. Because a real man would not want the government to raise his kids for him (oops you dont have kids I keep forgetting, whats wrong dude firing blanks)

FYI part 2. Sucks the dude was killed by a drunk driver, and yes I like drinking. Crown Royal, a good Merlot, and Amstel Light MMMM MMM Good.

...this coming from the BIGGEST internet tough guy around. T BAll or T Bitch , or Ball gag or what ever the fuck you wanna call you self, in all reality I only lost 2 fights in my life, and if you were face to face with me, I would open hand slap your face so many times you would run home crying to your mommy. Its nice to see that you got your bros back, but quit being so fucken gay about it. We all know that your "mystery illness" you claim you had a while back was complications due to the onset of full blown AIDS, so go and die with dignety loser.

Maybe you can cry to Jesus like you did when you were all alone in the hospital dying, and beg your imaginary friend to stop this onslaught of insults you just wished upon your self to stop, but since Jesus is only a dishwasher at Tacos Tacos Tacos it aint gonna happen. M

Yes, it's hypocritical for republicans to want big gov. to take care of their kids (but leave their guns alone) but guess what? Your post shows that you are a total ass who likes to take cheap personal shots. You are far worse in my book.

All this bark coming from a little dog with no bite..How the hell are you gonna slap the hell outta me when you're too busy slapping your dick??
Funny thing is I think I know who this is... Why'd you change your name?? Did you get banned here? I don't remember..I'd say whenever you're faggot ass is in Boston you could throw me an e-mail and I'll gladly let you bleed all
over, But if my memory serves me correctly you don't get off the west coast that much do you M.T.V.L.??

Good to see you're the same pussy I remember
Running your mouth knowing there's no consquence for it....You're a fag!!

Only lost two fights in your life?? That's a joke!! gee how do we prove that??
Something tells me you were a bus stop beating just about every day of your school life!! And if you think you're man enough to try and prove it...Like I said...BRING YOUR PUNK ASS TO BOSTON!!!

(oh yeah, I hope you recognize some of my post...Because it's made up of most of the same shit I said to you before...About 2 years ago give or take?? You haven't changed your tired schtick so just to make it fun I won't change mine.....It's kind of gay on your part though...last I remember things were cool between you, OSH & me.. I guess you just need the attention..When does the "everyone works at Burger King while you're a successful millionaire comments start??? they were always funny!!)

sgt_d_rulez said:
....this coming from the BIGGEST internet tough guy around. T BAll or T Bitch , or Ball gag or what ever the fuck you wanna call you self, in all reality I only lost 2 fights in my life, and if you were face to face with me, I would open hand slap your face so many times you would run home crying to your mommy. Its nice to see that you got your bros back, but quit being so fucken gay about it. We all know that your "mystery illness" you claim you had a while back was complications due to the onset of full blown AIDS, so go and die with dignety loser.

the only thing ol gaschamber has to say is...when it comes to t.v., and how homosexuality is so "accepted" nowadays, when you have an 11 year old kid watching 2 guys kiss on mtv, that puts thoughts in his head, and later, a dick in his mouth. like someone said, its the parents job, not the government. parents aint parents anymore, theyre friends.

gaschamber said:
the only thing ol gaschamber has to say is...when it comes to t.v., and how homosexuality is so "accepted" nowadays, when you have an 11 year old kid watching 2 guys kiss on mtv, that puts thoughts in his head, and later, a dick in his mouth. like someone said, its the parents job, not the government. parents aint parents anymore, theyre friends.
Exactly, hence why the gov. has to do something about it.

sgt_d_rulez said:
...but what kind of loser gets a criminal record in high school and still has it.
An 18 year old senior, guess you werent smart enough to put that one together

sgt_d_rulez said:
FYI I have 2 kids, and they are MINE. You have a STEPCHILD that is NOT YOURS. Some other man shot a load in your wife and knocked her up, and that man was not you.
You must bees from West Virginy cause you is reeeeaaaaallllll smart. Becasue that is why they is called step children. God damn, your a fuckin certifiable genius, in the vein of Wyld E Coyote even.

Hey how does Ol`Sgt D know that those 2 kids are his?
He pays for them every month.

I wonder what kind of cum dumpster your babies momma is? I bet the crack smoking kind. Are you absolutly sure those kids are yours? I bet they dont even look like you. And before you embarrass yourself any further..... Yes my step daughter looks nothing like me. Yes, thats right, its because Im not her father and Yes, you are a tool.

sgt_d_rulez said:
I only lost 2 fights in my life,
:lol: that made me LOL

johnnieCzech said:
What the hell is a "registered sex offender"???? :yow:
Well Johnnie you see, here in the USA when anyone convicted of a sex crime is convicted, he has to register with the authoritys so they can track him and make sure that he is not frequenting school yards or basicly anyplace that children go. The information is public record so people can check to see if sex offenders live in their neighborhoods and such.

Heres where Lord Red Dragon aka Tounge Rings public profile is.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderConvictions.asp?oID=TX06842856&aID=2324244%203&at=1&sid={13046ED7-BEC9-4EF1-AF0D-EEB5C6D65B7F}&lat=32.8086327442556&long=-96.9434024105199

Hawng said:
As was I, I didnt take it to well though. I took a chair and cracked a dude in the head got kicked out of school and picked up a assault charge in the process. I guess that makes me criminal who has no right to say anything about anything.

Did it stop afterwards? Then it could have been worth it no matter what the cops and court say.

Well I didnt have to go to school anymore, so I didnt have to deal with all that crap anymore. Fucking football players, they think that they are the baddest mother fuckers in the world. After I hit that dude they didnt fuck with me anymore after that because they all though I was missing a few marbles.:loco:

Hawng said:
you can't prove that's me any more than i could prove that's you. you can't even prove that the guy in that pic even commited a crime. do you realize that an entire 20% of the people in American prisons are innoccent? it's gotta be at least 20% to explain how blacks in prison outnumber whites in prison even though the number of blacks in the USA hasn't been more than 9% of the entire population at any point since the end of the civil war and how the fucking hell does anyone know you didn't just pull a random sex offender out of a fucking hat?

Hawng said:
She wont, because unlike half the retards who have kids in this world, because I care enough to do something about it.... Like supporting legislation that prohibits indecency on TV.

Legislation is'nt going to help your daughter.....only you can do that....

Hawng said:
Hey how does Ol`Sgt D know that those 2 kids are his?
He pays for them every month. I wonder what kind of cum dumpster your babies momma is? I bet the crack smoking kind. Are you absolutly sure those kids are yours? I bet they dont even look like you. And before you embarrass yourself any further..... Yes my step daughter looks nothing like me. Yes, thats right, its because Im not her father and Yes, you are a tool.
when i said i have children with a dozen women, i mean married women, women that are married to sterile guys

Tongue_Ring said:
you can't prove that's me any more than i could prove that's you. you can't even prove that the guy in that pic even commited a crime. do you realize that an entire 20% of the people in American prisons are innoccent? it's gotta be at least 20% to explain how blacks in prison outnumber whites in prison even though the number of blacks in the USA hasn't been more than 9% of the entire population at any point since the end of the civil war and how the fucking hell does anyone know you didn't just pull a random sex offender out of a fucking hat?
Because there is a certain female on another board who lives in your town, knows who you are and pointed out the fact of what you are

What hometown does this monkey live in??

They say there's violence in just about every city in th U.S. and I'm wondering where he would be around said violence..

Hawng said:
Because there is a certain female on another board who lives in your town, knows who you are and pointed out the fact of what you are

Hell_Awaits said:
Legislation is'nt going to help your daughter.....only you can do that....
Step daughter, and this is true, but when you have to worry about TV executives pushing sex and drugs and outragous shit so they can get better ratings=more money and when they are all trying to out do each other, it makes it harder on responcable parents to catch everything. Especialy when both parents have to work full time to support their children, they cant watch them the whole time.
We are doing the best we can in raising my step daughter.We keep her busy with things like Karate, we take her to the YWCA for swimming lessons, we go hiking on the weekends. She is polite and respectfull of peoples property and feelings,and a above average student. We dont slack on the rules and make her responcable for her own actions. I know we are doing a good job, its a lot of work, but she will be a better person for it.......