Not only does the GOP have their priorities out of wack, they are also prudes.

Hawng said:
Well I didnt have to go to school anymore, so I didnt have to deal with all that crap anymore. Fucking football players, they think that they are the baddest mother fuckers in the world. After I hit that dude they didnt fuck with me anymore after that because they all though I was missing a few marbles.:loco:

Jocks. They like to beat anyone they can grab who they find offensive. They should spend their time comming out of closets and explaining their pink underwear for mommy and daddy.

Arg_Hamster said:
Jocks. They like to beat anyone they can grab who they find offensive. They should spend their time comming out of closets and explaining their pink underwear for mommy and daddy.
Alot of the jocks in my school were all on steriods, which is were they got the agression from.

Hawng said:
Step daughter, and this is true, but when you have to worry about TV executives pushing sex and drugs and outragous shit so they can get better ratings=more money and when they are all trying to out do each other, it makes it harder on responcable parents to catch everything. Especialy when both parents have to work full time to support their children, they cant watch them the whole time.
We are doing the best we can in raising my step daughter.We keep her busy with things like Karate, we take her to the YWCA for swimming lessons, we go hiking on the weekends. She is polite and respectfull of peoples property and feelings,and a above average student. We dont slack on the rules and make her responcable for her own actions. I know we are doing a good job, its a lot of work, but she will be a better person for it.......
I dont mean to give you a hard time thats got to be a tough job.

Hawng said:
Step daughter, and this is true, but when you have to worry about TV executives pushing sex and drugs and outragous shit so they can get better ratings=more money and when they are all trying to out do each other, it makes it harder on responcable parents to catch everything. Especialy when both parents have to work full time to support their children, they cant watch them the whole time.
We are doing the best we can in raising my step daughter.We keep her busy with things like Karate, we take her to the YWCA for swimming lessons, we go hiking on the weekends. She is polite and respectfull of peoples property and feelings,and a above average student. We dont slack on the rules and make her responcable for her own actions. I know we are doing a good job, its a lot of work, but she will be a better person for it.......
i grew up when tv was called "the electronic babysitter" and i came out fine

Hawng said:

If TV execs are pushing sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, and you're offended by
it... turn off the tv, radio, or the internet.

It's as simple as that.

If S.O.D.'s "Speak English or Die" is to vulgar for your sensitive ears... don't buy the fucking album. Nobody is forcing you to listen to the devil's music, or to watch the devil's idiot box.

I too, am offended by alot of TV and music, not because it's vulgar....but because it's stupid. I am disappointed that so many American people are hypnotized by American Idol, and listen to all of the pre-fabricated pop music on the radio.

But I am not gonna demand that the government censor other people's speech,
...because that would be Un-American.

I understand that you want to raise your daughter right... My advice would be......Don't let her watch adult programs. Pull the plug on the idiot box, or only let her watch PBS, or something.

Be creative. Think for yourself. And stop trying to infringe on other people's rights by pushing your prudery on them.

Hawng said:
Well Johnnie you see, here in the USA when anyone convicted of a sex crime is convicted, he has to register with the authoritys so they can track him and make sure that he is not frequenting school yards or basicly anyplace that children go. The information is public record so people can check to see if sex offenders live in their neighborhoods and such.

Heres where Lord Red Dragon aka Tounge Rings public profile is.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderConvictions.asp?oID=TX06842856&aID=2324244%203&at=1&sid={13046ED7-BEC9-4EF1-AF0D-EEB5C6D65B7F}&lat=32.8086327442556&long=-96.9434024105199

OK, thanx! That's something which is missing in our legislative. At least I think so.

Back to the topic, I would agree with Dr.Teeth here - don't let your kids watch too much idiot box if you want to raise them right.

Dr.TEETH said:
If TV execs are pushing sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, and you're offended by
it... turn off the tv, radio, or the internet.

It's as simple as that.

If S.O.D.'s "Speak English or Die" is to vulgar for your sensitive ears... don't buy the fucking album. Nobody is forcing you to listen to the devil's music, or to watch the devil's idiot box.

I too, am offended by alot of TV and music, not because it's vulgar....but because it's stupid. I am disappointed that so many American people are hypnotized by American Idol, and listen to all of the pre-fabricated pop music on the radio.

But I am not gonna demand that the government censor other people's speech,
...because that would be Un-American.

I understand that you want to raise your daughter right... My advice would be......Don't let her watch adult programs. Pull the plug on the idiot box, or only let her watch PBS, or something.

Be creative. Think for yourself. And stop trying to infringe on other people's rights by pushing your prudery on them.

Werd!

So the GOP prefers to have Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson all over the air-waves? No more Nick Cave and Kylie singing the murder-ballads? Just Nick Carter singing that he´s the man "I am the man, stop laughing at me!", then he pulls out a SIG-Sauer and starts blasting the audience before he shoots himself in the face. Safe rock and roll. The return of Snow and MC Hammer? Werd nigga.

I know a movie called "The beating of the jew" or something. It´s the foundation of their moral standards but it does contain some... violence and blood. And they say it´s different because that violence is there to show the suffering of the fictious character I follow.

Shit, I wanna have Robocop as my son of god and all the shotguns and blood is just to show you that he suffered in the line of duty when he´s gunned down. I also wan´t to follow the teachings of Vernon Wells but that´s more of an obsession.

I wonder if Bush knows who Jessica Simpson is and if he´s proud to have someone even dumber than him as a supporter. She should be grinded down to pig-food but then some vet would complain about animal cruelty.

Hawng said:
I knew my bro had my back.:kickass:

Yo, I gotch'er back too, man!

There are some real pieces of shit swinging open their latrine mouths and dumping a slurry of pathetic diarrhea on this fucked up thread, aren't there?

I'm wif you on this one, Hawng. I got me a 1 year old girl. She's cute now, and she's gonna be freakin hot when she grows up. I'll be teachin her to avoid older men.

Like hell am I gonna put up with this non-culture that's tryin to make girls into street walkers and boys into baggy-pants wearin faggit retards.

Shiiiiiit. I gotta laugh whenever I see these 12 year old children dressed up like they gotta earn $900.

I laugh because their moronic shit-brained parents have no time to raise their kids, out earnin money to pay off $12,000 in credit card debt (and day care bills). And THEY'RE the ones buyin hooker shit for their toddlers because otherwise, their daughters "won't be popular." Awww!

I laugh, also, because this HYPOCRITICAL culture accentuates young sexuality, forcing all of us perverts to wag our tongues at 12 year olds dressed up for 20-minuters, WHILE DENYING the right for adults to have their wicked ways with the early matured sweethearts.

Ok, you brainless faggits who've been complaining about Bush dictating morality and first amendment shit: How do you feel about that? Huh? You wanna hit that ass, but its both HANDS-off and DICKS-off, muthafuckas!

There's our daughters, painted for a hot sweaty night, but with who? The pimply faced skateboarding fuzz-dick with pants bunched around his ankles? Haha!

Its his big day to be a real man, while you fuckers gotta go whack off behind a dumpster, thanks to all these laws against child molestation.

I mean, aren't you the least bit confused?? These are little children, BUT they're hotter than Pamela Anderson!

But the law's the law, ya know. There's morality being dictated to you. If it were a free country, you'd get to rape the shit out of the 11th grade, right?

No, this Paris-Britney-Christina culture is a total jerk-off.

If it wasn't around, if there were the preachers spouting biblical decency on every street corner, if there were laws against showing legs and kissing in public, you piss-drinkers would still have as much chance to play hopscotch in the day-rate motels as you do now.

First Amendment, first Amendment! Waaa! FUCK YOU!! There's a little first amendment in your stupid faces. You don't even have anything to complain about.

You pervs would still be able to find faggit videos of gangbanging, you'd find hookers offering sucky-sucky for $50, and all kinds of illin shit.

You'd just have to look a little harder for the fucked up stuff, that's all. You'd have to do some deliberate work. Just like in the 1950s, when Leave It Ta Beaver exemplified good family values. Edward Burroughs had no problem sellin his gay ass for heroine during family dinner time.

...And my daughter, and Hawng's, wouldn't be brainwashed into thinking cock-swallowing before homework was some kind of a teen game.

Jurched

sgt_d_rulez said:
We all know that your "mystery illness" you claim you had a while back was complications due to the onset of full blown AIDS, so go and die with dignety loser.

Maybe you can cry to Jesus like you did when you were all alone in the hospital dying, and beg your imaginary friend to stop this onslaught of insults you just wished upon your self to stop, but since Jesus is only a dishwasher at Tacos Tacos Tacos it aint gonna happen. M

It is indeed very idiotic to take shit at someone's health problems, much less fuck with "AIDS", even if you didn't mean seriously, which I believe you did not. Should it happen this thing backfire at you and you or someone close to you had these kind of problems, you'd wish to have someone or something to cry to. Asshole.

I appreciate the backup Johnnie...Thank you..

But this clowns hardly worth the effort....Besides this is someone we all know too well and was spouting off like a retard before their name change.....Ain't that right Muff??

johnnieCzech said:
It is indeed very idiotic to take shit at someone's health problems, much less fuck with "AIDS", even if you didn't mean seriously, which I believe you did not. Should it happen this thing backfire at you and you or someone close to you had these kind of problems, you'd wish to have someone or something to cry to. Asshole.

T_man357 said:

But this clowns hardly worth the effort....Besides this is someone we all know too well and was spouting off like a retard before their name change.....Ain't that right Muff??
DAMN!!!!! I knew it, I knew it ,I knew it. Muffytheretardsayer

T_man357 said:

No problem. I just hate when I see this type of shit anytime and anywhere. BTW I thought you and MTVL made peace back then, sort of...

johnnieCzech said:
No problem. I just hate when I see this type of shit anytime and anywhere. BTW I thought you and MTVL made peace back then, sort of...
Muffytheretardsayer is about the most 2 faced lying SOB I have encountered on this board yet