not that many people vote on polls.

how come not that many people vote on polls?

• they don't know how

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • they'e lazy

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • they feel their vote won't make a difference

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • they have he same problem I do, where they can only vote at their work computer and not their home c

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this thread makes no sense

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
a poll that makes sense...

poll.gif

i think ralph nader is an amazing human being. i think he's brilliant. his niece used to have parties for him in MA and i had the chance to talk to him a few times. he's awesome. i think the green party is awesome.
i think he rules for pointing out that it didnt matter who won, because the democrats and republicans are essentially the same anyway in the ways they act (since what they say doesnt matter). sort of like chomsky has been essentially saying all along.

i voted for nader. FYI.

i'd vote for you if you banned fur coats and stuff.

i'm even worse. i think i must be an anarchist. i can't even tell anymore.

i like the sound of that list.

the sad thing is, i only vote because my mom BEGS me to. she's like this crazy radical and basically she just calls me and tells me who to vote for when the time comes. i just feel like voting is totally useless not because 'my vote doesn't count' but because the options are like, "thing one: an asshole who admits he's an asshole" and "thing two: an asshole who pretends he likes you".

I'm big into this Instant Runoff Voting thing now...I think that would make our voting system a trillion times fairer, because you wouldn't have to say something like "Well, I want Jill Stein to win, but I'm voting for Evil Shannon O'Brien so Slightly More Evil Mitt Romney doesn't win." That's not democracy.