not that many people vote on polls.

how come not that many people vote on polls?

• they don't know how

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • they'e lazy

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • they feel their vote won't make a difference

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • they have he same problem I do, where they can only vote at their work computer and not their home c

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this thread makes no sense

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
did kerry actually say he is pro-war in iraq/afghanistan? i am really asking because maybe i missed it. it's just weird because i know he attended several sort of 'protect afghanistan and it's people' sort of issue forums in springfield when this shit hit the fan... originally .

either way, anyone that gets voted into the presidency now isn't going to be what we want. sadly.
:|

Kerry voted for the war resolution, but is statedly ANTI-war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Which I think is total bullshit, incidentally. He's anti-Iraq war because it's a Republican president doing it. Just like Gore, who has been whining about the Iraq war after spending a decade being one of the most Iraq-hawkish Democrats ever. I do think people can change, and repent, but Gore--and to a lesser but still significant degree, Kerry--are just being partisan fucks. Once in office, Kerry would be all over a Democratic war.

You should read last week's New Yorker profile of Kerry...

Yeah, whoever becomes President next is going to be someone at least moderately evil. I'm heartened that Kerry's anti-death-penalty and generally liberal, so who knows...I might be only somewhat dissatisfied with him rather than extremely.

Originally posted by deadair
this thread is WAY too serious... i feel like i had something to do with it going this route.

i'm sorry.

but i am now here to rectify this problem

"fag, penis, sup slut!, boo yaa"

thanks for your time.

well technically this thread isnt that serious, because it was supposed to be about voting for polls on this board.
looking back at my first post, maybe i didn't make that clear.
:cry: