NOTB Classic Album & RIR DVD's

ironcross

Crossy
Apr 12, 2001
www.downunderclansmen.com
Two weeks ago I got the Number of the Beast Classic Album DVD. I hadn't seen the Priest DVD but I imagine it is similar. Its interesting. I have to admit I was hoping for a lot more rare footage. There is some I haven't seen, but I think there could have been more. A highlight is probably having H playing some of the songs with his guitar by himself.

Also as a lot of you know, there is a clip of Hallowed Be Thy Name from the upcoming Rock in Rio DVD. I have to say its got me excited about Iron Maiden again. If anyone wants me to do a Divx of the film clip... I can post it... but it will be a 30meg download and might miss the start of the song. It will give you a good idea what to look forward too. I can do a lower quality version.

On the topic of the Rock in Rio DVD.. I believe it is scheduled for release on the 18th March.

You know what the bestest thing about it though is? The crowd sings along really loudly, it rocks! :headbang:

from electric basement:
MAIDEN TO UNLEASH NEW LIVE ALBUM AND CHARITY SINGLE! (Press Release) Following the recent announcement of two specialbenefit gigs for former drummer, CLIVE BURR, IRON MAIDEN are also to release a Special Edition of "Run to the Hills", probably their most famous single featuring Clive. The band will donate all their income from the forthcoming single and the
Benefit shows to the Clive Burr Multiple Sclerosis Trust Fund. Their is also a live album and DVD in the works based on the Rio gig from 2001.

Sad to say that it went way down hill when you started looking after it, Mark. Does anyone remember the good old days of the great look it had back around the release of The X Factor? Ah, memories.

Originally posted by ironcross
Two weeks ago I got the Number of the Beast Classic Album DVD. I hadn't seen the Priest DVD but I imagine it is similar. Its interesting. I have to admit I was hoping for a lot more rare footage. There is some I haven't seen, but I think there could have been more. A highlight is probably having H playing some of the songs with his guitar by himself.

Also as a lot of you know, there is a clip of Hallowed Be Thy Name from the upcoming Rock in Rio DVD. I have to say its got me excited about Iron Maiden again. If anyone wants me to do a Divx of the film clip... I can post it... but it will be a 30meg download and might miss the start of the song. It will give you a good idea what to look forward too. I can do a lower quality version.

On the topic of the Rock in Rio DVD.. I believe it is scheduled for release on the 18th March.

And in reply to your question: I would like a DIVX if at all possible, Crossy :)