Novembre

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Does anyone else like this band as much as I do?

They're starting to mean as much to me as Opeth, in a few ways.

I think Classica and Novembre Waltz are masterpiece releases, and anyone who hasnt heard them should check them out!

Kazaa seems to be the best in our post-AG world. I agree on Novembre's music. Personally I don't like them as much as Opeth, but they are amazing.. and they do carry their own unique brand of metal. Check out everything from Novembrine Waltz - beautiful stuff!

I can never understand what hes saying, he just moans in that same key alot...I dled Nostalgiaplatz, and all the mp3s on mp3.com, and it sounds alot like what my band plays. It didnt really blow me away, dont get me wrong I think they are real good, better than Opeth? come on now, lets stop this crazy talk.

I tend to think they've already overtaken Opeth, as good as Opeth are.

'Novembrine Waltz' is one of the most astonishing albums from start to finish that I've heard...

Like Kush said, each album is better than the last, and the last is phenomenal. I can only imagine what the next album will be like!

Don't worry about downloading anything.. just buy 'Novembrine Waltz'! :worship:

they are for sure one of the best metal act in italy.:)

but the problem is that in italy it's really hard to find good groups in the field of metal i think

so... NOVEMBRE have good talented technical skill(the drummer is amazing!) but there's a lack in songwriting

i don't find the same emotions that OPETH give to me.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I've heard a lot about November being as good as Opeth or better. I checked them out at mp3.com and while they're good, they're not mind blowing. Not a band I would go out of my way for, but if I ever hear it on a stream, I won't turn it off either.

NP. Soulfly -- Downstroy

I listened to Classica this morning, I thought it was pretty good, but not as impressive as I was expecting.

And then I listened to Novembrine Waltz...

Amazing album!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

but I just dont get the same wonderful feeling from them that I get from listening to Opeth, so I can't compare the two. I guess Novembre just impresses me so much because of the proficiency in their playing.

Hmm, I guess I'm just thinking the same things that dimensionidol said :p

You have to remember that both Novembre and Opeth require a fair few listens to fully get the message.

So if you're checking out Novembre, make sure you give them the time you would normally give Opeth, because it's completely worth it!! (In my opinion anyway :p )

personally the first time i listen to OPETH(on cdnow 30 second x track in horrible real audio!) i immediately liked them.

the same for Novembre but i don't like them also after much more listenings.

when a group catch you it is love at first sight:rolleyes:

Originally posted by requiem
You have to remember that both Novembre and Opeth require a fair few listens to fully get the message.

So if you're checking out Novembre, make sure you give them the time you would normally give Opeth, because it's completely worth it!! (In my opinion anyway :p )

Hmmm, I'll take your advice then. I remember I didn't care for Opeth the first time I heard them.

I think it goes two ways, you either think they are great, mindblowing, or you think they are good, nothing great, but a good damn band to kick it too, which is how I feel, they are cool when Im listening to way to much Emoeror/Katatonia, Opeth, I pop these guys on, and im chillen ;) Like someone said, it was love at first listen with Opeth, and their melodies, and harmonies grab me FAR more than any of of Novembre's.

my damn server is down again, it should be up soon, lol

hahah some female goth maodel came into the Opeth forum, plugging her pics, and I countered with my equisite male goth model looks and I had her melting muhahah! lol so I jokingly named myself "Thornie the FUTURE of male goth modeling" sort of a sattirical thing...heheh;)