Novembre

Sombre

Resonating dreams
Jan 16, 2003
Austin
Anyone a fan of Novembre? I've been listening to them for a long time and was wondering if I was alone in my opinion that they are a great band.

yes, i'd have to agree.......

...you are alone in your opinion.

seriously though i saw them with Opeth/Katatonia last year (or was it 2 years now?) anywho the sound was rubbish, someone made a mistake in the underworld and that cut their set quite a bit, wasnt really impressed. although i like the few mp3's i have, not enough to bother buying any albums though.

I downloaded 4 songs of them and fell with them, awesome doom/death, me likes! Alot!

I wanna purchase the first two albums as well though...

I know but I hold some stuff that are rarer, maybe I'll have some luck to come across it anyway. Wish me good luck :)

Don't like Novembre's Doom, it's really not my cup of tea in doom really...

novembre > novembers doom

however why compare...

i just did oh well.

classica and novembrine waltz give me BONERS!

Originally posted by Sombre
Anyone a fan of Novembre? I've been listening to them for a long time and was wondering if I was alone in my opinion that they are a great band.
That's right!Italian doom gods really deserve attention!!!!!Do you
know something about the new album?

I only have their first two albums (on mp3) but I do think that their music is great, and I'm gonna get more when I have enough money. ;)

gothic mind -

the new cd is just a re-do of the first cd, i heard. SHould still be good. Classica and Novembrine walts are excellent.

Sombre, if you talk about'' dreams d'azure'' i have it ....it's far
away from Classica .....but it still kicks.Do you know where is now
Ann-Mari Edvadsen?

i strongly discourage anyone getting Arte Novecento.
i rank Classica as one of my best in the collection...
and would encourage you to get Novembrine Waltz as well