Genuine but stupid question

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
for the Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre tour, how long do each band play for? :confused: i'd guess at Novembre at 30 mins, and with hope Katatonia at least 45 mins (fingers crossed) and the usual 1:30 hours for Opeth. is that right? if you've just seen them, or are going to, just reply.
ok enough of the sad shitty questions. :p

I was meeting some nice guys from Metz (east of France) in gothic club in Paris. They seen my Katatonia t-shirt and came for talk. We drank some beer and talked about music. At that time I still been sure than Im gonna see my favorite band in Rotterdam.This guys was dreaming about Katatonia gig in Metz.
This mail I got after I came back to Moscow (my home is here, its why my english suxx:))

Hi,

Here is Michel (the guy from Paris who enjoy Katatonia too). I saw the gig yesterday and it was really good ! ! It was a very very small scene so I was really near from Renkse & co…Novembre was great too but I didn’t like so much Opeth. I hope everyhting is Ok for you and that we could drink some beers again very soon…

Take care, life is pain,

Your friend Michel

wow, thats cool, someone noticed your t-shirt, i went around Camden (supposed sort of English metalhead capital, bollocks it is, just 12 year olds with slipknot/linkin t-shirts) with mine on a few times, and there was only one person who shouted out Katatonia in a growly voice towards me, everyone else was trying to read what it said :lol: , i was in the supermarket thingy and whilst queuing my friend told me to look up, the checkout woman was looking hard at the t-shirt trying to figure out what it said :tickled: