You Top 50 Group Albums of All Time

Hallo divat, mortis et al. Im glad if that clears it up divat but its still nice to get a few more wtf's just for good measure! Quite right, weathered. Why should a list of ten not be enough for just saying "hallo folks!"? So you'd need a pretty good reason for posting your "mega list" here! My rotten apple just came out of a "private side project" Id been been tinkering with since god knows when! If youve just "come up with a quickie" without using the right head, you are thoroughly disencouraged! And he who dares go slapping a few words by the albums as if they might remotely describe influences and styles, especially if theyre as inspired as word like "doomy"! But then maybe some people want to say more than just "hello folks!" And why not do that?!? Its just a personal thing isnt it? Long? Come on, I just cut it down from a list of two hundred! :)

OK so tomorrow(cause now I'm tired) I'll post my 109238750'9865 favourite bands of all time and future bands too haha...by the way DISARMONIA MUNDI could be my 945769871235 favourite band...check'em out...

Not to put too fine a point on it, but:

'Brave Murder Day' is 1996
'Black Sabbath' is 1969
'Appetite...' is 1987
'Viva Emptiness' is 2003
There is no Katatonia album called 'Tonight's Music'. That's a song/single.
'Hysteria' was released in 1987

abacchus said:
20 KATATONIA - Brave Murder Day 199.. ? alt rock, death metal
21 BLACK SABBATH - Black Sabbath 1970 ?
25 GUNS 'N' ROSES - Appetite for Destruction 1986 rock, metal, country?, folk
31 KATATONIA - Viva Emptiness 199.. ?
33 KATATONIA - Tonight's Music 2001?
47 DEF LEPPARD - Hysteria (?) 1985