Top 10 favourite albums of all time?

I think that my number 1 on the list would be

Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder

It was one of the first metal albums i bought back when i was a kid and its kinda stuck on my mind. Even today as i listen to it, it sounds good and still addictive. Nostalgic.

Second would have to be Sentenced's Cold White Light , ultimately the best sentenced effort since ever. I think only maybe Katatonia has the ability to make me even more depressed.

And yeah, Katatonia's The Great Cold Distance has grown on my very much and it just keeps getting better and better. This was the first time i heard Katatonia and it kinda stuck on me so i had to by all their albums altho not the earlier death metal-works.

The rest of the list i'll just add some of IMO good albums

Opeth - Still Life (very good as an whole and the songs work seperately too)
Sentenced - Amok (agressive, golden stream of lapland gives the image of germans burning lapland :heh: )
Slipknot - Vol. 3 Subliminal Verses (something totally different from their earlier works, everyone should check it out)
Pain - Rebirth (party album :puke: )
Suicide Commando - Axis of Evil (EBM, if you dare to hear dance beat and some shreaking vocals)

hmm there's so many but there's a few to listen for a start...

Lobotomy said:
Slipknot - Vol. 3 Subliminal Verses (something totally different from their earlier works, everyone should check it out)

Oh my. I can't even fathom the idea of listening to Corey Taylor for an entire album's length.

hey!!! here's mine,posted it a while ago, and there's only like 2 metal albums there... im not even sure i anyone here listens to just "metal"! feel no shame!

faith no more - angel dust
toad the wet sprocket - dulcinea
the who - who's next
porcupine tree - in absentia
pearl jam - vitalogy
megadeth - rust in peace
tool - lateralus
la barranca - rueda de los tiempos
katatonia - viva emptiness
borknagar - quintessence

Angel Dust is a great album!!! Faith No More rock the early nineties into everyone!!! I think some RHCP are in order now. Hmm, Freaky Styley anyone?

This is very hard but here goes.........

Opeth-Blackwater Park
Iron Maiden-Piece of Mind
Metallica-And Justice for All
Katatonia-Tonights Decision
AIC-Dirt
Megadeth-Rust in Peace
Rush-Moving Pictures
Queensryche-Operation Mindcrime
Lacuna Coil-Unleashed Memories
Black Sabbath-Heaven and Hell

This might be easily updated too.......In Flames, Soilwork, Agalloch, LOG

daylight dies-no reply