Novembre

Beth

null
Jun 13, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
sorry, another one :rolleyes:....I ordered Katatonia, BMD and LFDGD, so no more of that.....I also ordered Dreams d'Azur, I love Novembre, but I prefer Novembrine Waltz over Classica, although I like it alright too. What is Dreams like?

I was kinda wondering the same thing. I only have Novembrine Waltz, but i really love it... in my top 20 cds ever. I think the non-death metal parts of it are a lot better than the death metal aprts, if you know what i mean,..

I just bought Dreams d'Azur a few weeks ago. Its actually my first Novembre album, as I heard The Dream of the old Boats a while ago and really liked it, so decided to buy this. There are 5 or 6 stand out songs on the album. My current favs being The Dream of the Old Boats, The lighthouse tale and Track 5, track 8, Track 2...can't remember the names.
They've got a pretty emotional sound, with alot of melodies and some italian folk influence. Anyway, its well worth getting, but without any other albums to compare it too, its a bit hard for me to comparitively judge it.

What album should I get next?

Originally posted by Cutter

What album should I get next?

Novembrine Waltz

I know that they must have been a bit different in 1994, and since I like their newer stuff (NW), I didn't know if I'd like Dreams... as well as NW.....but from what I understand, they adapted Wish I Could Dream It Again (is that right?) to their current style.

Any more thoughts? ;)

Dreams Dazure is a great album. i love it. very well made and so much better quality then the first time they did it (duh). I like classica as second best after dreams dazure. All of their shit is great though.

I can't find the damn album anywhere (No, I cannot order from the end, no credit card). I have two mp3s that took me 3 months to find on Kazaa and Winmx. I think Ian has it on DC, but I have never seen him with any slots open since like the very first week the hub was started.

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
I can't find the damn album anywhere (No, I cannot order from the end, no credit card). I have two mp3s that took me 3 months to find on Kazaa and Winmx. I think Ian has it on DC, but I have never seen him with any slots open since like the very first week the hub was started.

I have 2 copies of that cd. I can sell you one for 10$ including shipping. You can send me cash in a registered letter...