Novembre is the best melacholic black metal band of all time

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Oops, that should be MELANCHOLIC.

What more can I say? Listen to Novembrine Waltz, Classica, Wish I Could Dream It Again, or Dreams D'Azur.

Carmello Orlando has the best black metal scream I've ever heard, and his brother's drumming fits perfectly. It's like Peter Tatgtgtgtgren only cleaner.

Child of the Twilight, Nostalgiaplatz, Come Pierrot...awesome.

I dug Materia as well. If you liked Materia, which IMO is their weakest album, then I think you'll fap all over Novembrine Waltz and Dreams D'Azur.

I've heard all their cds. I think materia is by far their strongest most emotional cd. I like classica, and novembrine waltz a lot too though. Since it's impossible to find here I ordered those two cds off ebay, but got ripped off, and they never came.

I think Novembrine Waltz is my favourite. but Dreams D'azur is great too. "Flower" is my fav. song

Dreams D'Azur is basically a re-recorded version of Wish I Could Dream It Again, their extremely rare first disc that's out of print. Annalisa has it and presented it to Carmello when they were hanging out in Rome...Carmello tried to buy it from her because even HE doesn't have the original copy, :lol:. Dreams has a few changes on it, however, and many say that the original is more complex and darker, more black metal sounding. They also say that it's their finest work. I've heard it once, and it's fucking outstanding...

However, I saw them in Treviso and I think they've re-printed a few copies for the last tour. If you ever see them in concert, check out the merch and you may get lucky and score one.

But Novembrine Waltz is also my favorite, mainly for Come Pierrot and Child of the Twilight. They closed their set with an encore of Child of the Twilight...it's fuckin' brutal live! I think I have some pics from the show I'll upload in a bit.

Cold Blue Steel at some shitty festival:

Dream of the Old Boats at some dive:

Venezia Dismal \m/ \m/

Last edited by a moderator: